AAA Buy 2 Get 3rd Day Free

Phil from PA

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this was asked before but I am confused by the buy 2 day get third day free pass from AAA which must be used by 12/02.

If I buy the pass and only go to IOA/US one day this year, do I lose my remaining 2 days in December 02, or just the extra "Free" day???

I would also assume that they use the first 2 days as teh "bought" days and the third day is considered the "free" day. Therefore, if I would use the first two days this year and can't make it next year, I would end up "losing" the 3rd day correct?

Thanks for any input and looking forward to HHN11.....

Phil

I was at AAA on Saturday and found that all 3 days expire at the end of 2002.....meaning if you use only 1 day now...the other 2 will be lost if not used in time. This was my situation and therefore I could not buy the AAA pass. I will have to buy a 2 day pass at the gate with no discount because I only have 1 day this trip to share between the 2 parks...and will not be back until 2003.

I believe you can still get a discount at the window by showing your AAA card (I think the discount is $4 off 2 day and $5 off 3 day). Since Colorado AAA is not doing the 3rd day free offer, that was all they could offer me. However, the Universal site is giving double discount ($8 off 2 day and $10 off 3 day) if you order the passes on-line. The Universal offer is open to anyone (not tied to AAA).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter