AAA Diamond Parking Pass-2013 vs 2014

phantesi

Earning My Ears
I bought my tickets for the parks last year through AAA before the price increase (for our trip next week). They only had the 2013 diamond parking passes and told me to check back at the end of the year for 2014 ones. Well I checked last week and they still don't have them. The cashier told me Disney has extended the 2013 passes until the 1/31/14. HOWEVER my mother is going with us, and she was able to get her 2014 pass from her local AAA. I'm stressing over this more than I probably should, but can anyone either confirm or deny that the 2013 passes can still be used? I'm going to check with my AAA office again tomorrow, but thought I'd see if this is something worth pursuing? If I didn't have 3 kids under 5 with their strollers and mountains of stuff I wouldn't even care! Thanks in advance for any answers.

I don't know the answer to the question as to whether you can still use a 2013 pass. But I can tell you this....when you go into the park and follow the blue line around to get to the AAA parking section once you get close to the CM that is directing you to the regular parking section you hold your pass up or out the window and show them that you need to go to AAA parking and they wave you in the right direction. They are never close enough to your car to even see if it is a parking pass let alone a valid parking pass. So there's that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter