"AAA" discount & 4/3 package?

jl

Mouseketeer
Can you get 2 discounts - book with AAA & also partake of the current buy 4 nights, get 3 free if you do a MYW package or just either/or? Thanks:)

Nope, it's either/or. Same thing with the "free dining" deals.

If Disney were hurting enough to offer the 4 for 3 AND free dining I would be there in no time :lmao: .

We got the AAA rate and then the 4/3 deal came out.

They just applied the 4/3 deal to the package we already booked so the answer at least in my case is yes, you can get both discounts and yes, I checked with my travel agent to be sure.

We got the AAA rate and then the 4/3 deal came out.

They just applied the 4/3 deal to the package we already booked so the answer at least in my case is yes, you can get both discounts and yes, I checked with my travel agent to be sure.

WOW!!

just to be safe I would call and ASK WDW (don't use your name hehehehehe)

That way you might not have an unpleseant suprise when you arrive!

Already paid for and we will be leaving in less than two weeks. And yes, I looked over the "details" with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe we just got really lucky...or had a really good travel agent.

We originally booked a 4/4 split between the BC and Poly but when the 4/3 deal came out, she found us a sweet deal at the BC in one of their deluxe concierge rooms with the aaa discount.

This is the only way we will ever be able to afford to go to Disney for 8 days at concierge level in a deluxe room so I am very happy.

Already paid for and we will be leaving in less than two weeks. And yes, I looked over the "details" with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe we just got really lucky...or had a really good travel agent.

We originally booked a 4/4 split between the BC and Poly but when the 4/3 deal came out, she found us a sweet deal at the BC in one of their deluxe concierge rooms with the aaa discount.

This is the only way we will ever be able to afford to go to Disney for 8 days at concierge level in a deluxe room so I am very happy.

When do you leave?

maybe the timing of the trip has a lot to do with it!

if nothing else, do a trip report on how it worked out!

We will be there for March break: end of March, beginning of April a very busy time usually.

We also got the $200 gift card and all the other "goodies" that AAA offers though I doubt my kids want to play mini golf while there.

We will be there for March break: end of March, beginning of April a very busy time usually.

We also got the $200 gift card and all the other "goodies" that AAA offers though I doubt my kids want to play mini golf while there.

Wow, congrats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter