AAA Promo Code

vincev33

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can purchase SW tickets online using the AAA discount? What is the promo code?

If I remember correctly, you don't need a promo code. You just go to AAA.com and signon when asked, then go to attraction tickets section. When you hit Sea World, I think it links you into the Sea World site, but tickets are priced for AAA.

I just got an email today that says adults for kids prices and kids at half price....the link to the online purchase is

www.aaa.com/seaworld, then you enter your AAA number and it takes you to a page to choose what park/deal you want.

It's showing $57.95 for kids or adults in Orlando.....but if you go to Seaworld's website the regular online price is $59.95, so it's only a $2 savings. BUT....if you want to go more than one day, Seaworld's website has their 2008 pass which entitles you to as many visits as you want through December 31, 2008, for only $69.95. So, that'a second day for about $10.

Plus, it looks like you can add Busch Gardens to your 2008 pass for $67.95 more (total $137.90).

Anyone know of other deals out there? This email peaked my interest in perhaps going when we're in Orlando for Disneyworld. As I recall when we were planning our January 2008 trip there were even better deals out there for Seaworld, but we decided not to go that time. I recall a better price (I want to say $49 or something, plus it was good for a free 2nd day????? The codes were things like southwest or some other employer, but everyone was saying they didn't care if you were employed there or not???)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter