aatourist for scooter rental

serenitynow

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experience with aatourist for scooter rental? They are a link on the Orlando Vistor information website. The link advertises scooters that have a canopy on them. I sent them an email requesting rates and have not heard back from them.

I really like the idea of a scooter with a canopy to block out some of that Florida sun! :earsgirl: :umbrella:

That is not a name that I ever remember anyone posting an experience with.

Hopefully, since you are asking, if anyone knows they will respond.
Also, I think I remember someone posting previously about being able to rent an ecv with a sunshield from another company. Hopefully, someone else will remember/know about that.

Has anyone ever rented an ECV with a canopy or umbrella to block the wicked Florida sun? If so, from whom?

Thanks so much for all you help! :umbrella:

serenitynow said:
Has anyone had any experience with aatourist for scooter rental? They are a link on the Orlando Vistor information website. The link advertises scooters that have a canopy on them. I sent them an email requesting rates and have not heard back from them.

I really like the idea of a scooter with a canopy to block out some of that Florida sun! :earsgirl: :umbrella:

I'm just coming back from a week long trip to the world. Both my dad and my SIL's dad rented a scooter from them. Delivery was a little later than I expected (came in the evening of our arrival day for my dad and by 9am the next day for SIL's dad -- an emergency request as his scooter was broken by the airline). We had no issues with the scooters all week. They were Pride Mobility 3-wheeled scooters. A little well used but in good shape. Never ran out of a charge or broke down. We didn't have sun canopies but then there wasn't much sun all week. :( Cost was just shy of $200 for the week.

Our hotel (Marriott's Grande Vista) made the arrangements through the concierge desk.

J;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter