Wotcha
slide_440514_5807182_free.jpg

slide_440514_5807200_free.jpg

slide_440514_5807188_free.jpg

slide_440514_5807174_free.jpg

slide_440514_5807178_free.jpg

slide_440514_5807184_free.jpg

Creepy, eh?

For more, go here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/15/abandoned-disney-world_n_7801356.html

Yes, Photoshop is a fascinating tool. If you want to see real, unedited versions of this sort of thing, google "Six Flags New Orleans".

Souvenir-dreams-abandoned-Six-Flags-New-Orleans.jpg

Domo - this is so neat. Do you think they'd drain the water out of rides like POTC before shuttering the place? If so, it'd probably last a good bit, as would MS, SSR, SM, RNRC, since they'd be shuttered, dry and with no windows to blow out...

I took a class a couple of years ago. One of our assignments was to take a photo of a building and fix it up. As the second part of the assignment, we could do anything to the building. I decided to make my version of Life After People. I'm not anywhere as good as the guy who did the photos earlier in this thread, but it was a lot of fun!

Here's my Life After People building. It is a building along I-4.

Lfe After People.jpg

I took a class a couple of years ago. One of our assignments was to take a photo of a building and fix it up. As the second part of the assignment, we could do anything to the building. I decided to make my version of Life After People. I'm not anywhere as good as the guy who did the photos earlier in this thread, but it was a lot of fun!

Here's my Life After People building. It is a building along I-4.

View attachment 278517

Creepy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter