• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***ABC Holiday Specials: Taping Begins November 3rd

@Amw1064 - A lot of the taping today was for the Holiday Celebration to air on Disney Channel Dec. 1st. Booboo Stewart was filming in the parks and Meg and Milo in AK. No one knows when Dove and Sofia will tape:

The program will feature performances by Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson of “Descendants 2,” Angel of “Andi Mack” and Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly of “Zombies,” an upcoming Disney Channel original movie.

The show will offer a tour of Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which opens in summer 2018. Booboo Stewart of “Descendants 2” leads the tour.

The special will celebrate three families from across the country for dedication to philanthropic efforts in their communities.

The Disney Channel special joins two Disney Parks Christmas specials that will air on ABC.

As for music in the Disney Channel special:

Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson will take the stage at Cinderella Castle to perform “White Christmas” and “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas,” respectively.

Carson also will sing a holiday rendition of “Chillin’ Like A Snowman” from “Descendants 2.”

Asher Angel will deliver an original song, “Snow Globe Wonderland.”

Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly will perform “Wonderful Christmas Time.”

In Real Life, ABC's “Boy Band” winner, will perform an original holiday song.
Great info!!! Thanks so much. Still debating going over tomorrow.

Great info!!! Thanks so much. Still debating going over tomorrow.
Either this year was super secretive or very disorganized. :)

Minnie didn’t even know who she and her friends would be performing with until they reached AK. Last year, Minnie did know it was The Descendants and then specifically Sofia Carson... Jolly to the Core will be stuck in her head, and mine, forever. ;)

Darius has been in the parks since Saturday. But, he hasn’t performed anywhere; or, at least that hasn’t been reported.

Sofia Carson was in MK this morning.

If you have Twitter or Instagram, you can search #disneyholidaycelebration

I’ve seen photos of him on stage at MK. Not sure if that was today or yesterday.
Thanks! Probably yesterday then when 98 Degrees was also on.

Sofia had been onstage a few hours ago.

That means Dove Cameron still hasn’t performed.

Dove Cameron was performing at 3:30 today.

I’m so sorry I missed Darius Rucker. Was he at MK?
@rteetz may know.

I’ve been scanning through #disneyholidaycelebration and other variations and haven’t seen any photos. He was in AK on Saturday to shoot his promo photos so he may have performed after Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly but those performances were for the Disney Channel Special on Dec. 1st.

Unless Darius was at DHS on Friday? Plus, people keep referring to him as ‘Hootie!’ ;)

@rteetz may know.

I’ve been scanning through #disneyholidaycelebration and other variations and haven’t seen any photos. He was in AK on Saturday to shoot his promo photos so he may have performed after Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly but those performances were for the Disney Channel Special on Dec. 1st.

Unless Darius was at DHS on Friday? Plus, people keep referring to him as ‘Hootie!’ ;)
According to a post on FB Darius performed on Saturday at AK.

48276E1C-B812-4B15-B4D1-A90D35767258.jpeg

I know I saw a picture of him at MK though too.

Milo Manheim, Meg Donnelly, Dove Cameron, 98 Degrees, Sofia Carson, who are these people?
Lou, you need a ‘tween’ to get you up to date in Disney Channel stars. ;)

And no one remembers Nick Lachey. :)

The ‘Jolly to the Core’ video from last year’s Holiday Disney Channel Special has had over 11 million views!

Carla Hall (The Chew) was in MK yesterday with her family. She was in line for 7DMT

We saw Sofia perform today. We also saw them film the castle lighting a few times, once with fireworks added. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter