ABC's of Disney 8x8 Swap ** Postal**

Just a lil update I haven't been able to get to the post office yet, With it being a short work week DH and I are swamped. I most likely won't get them in the mail until Friday.

Take all the time you need. It is a lot of mailing and swapping to do! Thanks for your hard work! Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2

I agree with Mickster (as I so often do ;) ) take your time!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

That's fine, Kat. Don't stress so much during a holiday week!

Thanks again for all your work!

Kat- I'm back so when you get everything ready to send and to the post office you can send mine on too. Thanks,
Rebecca

Ladies and Gent,

I'm going to try to get to the post office within the next couple of days. I was so sick over the weekend. I'm still draggin tail but I don't have alot of energy. I went to the doctor and I have walking pnemonia. Thank you for your patience. :)

kat

Kat- I hope you feel better soon but make sure you take it easy. Walking pnemonia is no fun and can get worse if you don't take care.

Kat, I really hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself......there are really some vicious bugs out there this fall.

Holy cow! Sleep, if you can. Take care of yourself. Please don't stress about this swap. :grouphug:

HI everyone ;)

Just to let you know everything should be in the mail tomorrow, Thank you all for your kind words and get well wishes. I am feeling better, just not totally top notch yet but getting better.

KatDisney said:
HI everyone ;)

Just to let you know everything should be in the mail tomorrow, Thank you all for your kind words and get well wishes. I am feeling better, just not totally top notch yet but getting better.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Kat! It takes awhile, doesn't it?

Also, glad I got my front porch (full of snow) cleared off for this swap box, too!

Glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see the items when they get here.

All packages are postals except for Quinn222, somehoe your address has been misplaced and I have searched my house high and low and can't find where I put your "card" so if you could PM me your address again I'd appreciate it. Unless it is the return address on your box but it didn't seem right to me so I didn't want to send it to that address without verification first :)

hope you all enjoy your goodies, this was a wonderful swap. I will try to get the pictures updated tomorow night.

I just got mine in. I was a little worried because my box had been opened but everything got here and looks fabulous. Wow- I can't believe how fantastic everything turned out. I am looking forward to doing this album. Definately well worth the wait.

Also if for some reason anyone doesn't have all of the black letters they need please let me know and I can send on what you need. I wasn't sure if everyone got them with all the angels we ended up having.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter