• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABCs of Disney Attractions, Food, Restaurants, and Resorts

so many cheetos....autopia frames Nemo,, the bushes add beauty to the drive, as slow as can be, highlight the nemo lights....Carsland is where they think autopia should be replaced and move out of the Nemo environs. Dumbo was moved over during the remodel...everything is about moving...but jumping from D to N....I don't know about that move.

edelweiss are the carved wood flowers that over look nemo.

so many cheetos....autopia frames Nemo,, the bushes add beauty to the drive, as slow as can be, highlight the nemo lights....Carsland is where they think autopia should be replaced and move out of the Nemo environs. Dumbo was moved over during the remodel...everything is about moving...but jumping from D to N....I don't know about that move.

edelweiss are the carved wood flowers that over look nemo.

I see...I thought this was just name a character! Ok..sorry! F

fantasyland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter