ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha **Gone Postal**

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha

Final Details

Our group has 14 swappers- so do enough for everyone to have one title and enough of your element to total 2 points (If you are a multiple group, i.e. Tags, Squares, etc. make sure to follow *your* instructions for how many per person).

When finished, baggy or envelope them all off into separate baggies. (NOTE: You may put both your title and other element in the same bag as everyone is doing both groups). Make sure your name/screename is on there somewhere so we can all give credit where its due.

Put all of the individual baggies into 1 big gallon sized baggie (rain protection) then in whatever you choose to ship in AND make sure to add either a Flat Rate (3.85) stamp or cash so you'll get your stuff back. (We've used the Priority Envelopes in the past and it has worked really well...)

PLEASE make sure to include your full name on/in the envelope somewhere and make sure to have a legible copy of your address somewhere that I can read it. You DO NOT need to send an envelope. After it’s packaged up, mail it to me. Please check your PMs for my address.

Any questions/comments/concerns PLEASE let me know (either here, PM or email). If life gets in the way and you feel you may not make the deadline- PLEASE let us know as soon as you do.

As a reminder, group members are:
Die Cuts: michellepooh - :cool1:
Slot 1: TPCShauna - :cool1:
Slot 2: KatDisney - no items sent
Slot 3: jennyl - :cool1:
Slot 4: ksjayhawks - :cool1:
Slot 5: Ohana 4 - :cool1:
Slot 6: bubbasmom99 - :cool1:
Slot 7: scrapcreator - :cool1:
Slot 8: momof2Disneykids - :cool1:
Slot 9: 4ltltinks - :cool1:
Slot 10: jennz - :cool1:
Slot 11: sarahzee - :cool1:
Slot 12: DLCharmedOne - :cool1:
Slot 13: ksjayhawks (angel) - :cool1:

:wave: = checked in
:bounce: = gone postal
:banana: = received
:cool1: = gone postal back

Due Date is November 1. I will wait one week for stragglers and then will mail.

List of Elements:
Mix 'n' Match
- Each person must do the following:
1 Title Topper (vertical or horizontal) - 6" wide/long maximum (no handwriting please)

Some combination of the elements below totaling 2 points:
.5 point - 1 Embellished square (double matted)
1 point - 1 Tag (double matted) must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
1 point - Frame (embellished)
1 point - Photo Mats (double matted/embellished)
1 point - Journal Box - (double matted) at least a 2x2 writing area
2 points - Shaped Eyelets/Brads/Buttons/Charms AND fiber (6 per person AND 1 yard)
2 points - Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least
4x4 space (no handwriting please)
2 points - Shaker Box
2 points - Paper Piecing

A: Ariel - Bubbasmom, Paper piecing
B: Beauty & the Beast - sarahzee, TBD
C: Castle - TPCShauna, TBD
D: Donald Duck - ksjayhawks, Paper piecing
E: Eeyore - JennyL, photo mat and journal box
F: Fireworks - TPCShauna, TBD
G: Goofy - Momof2DisneyKids, 1 tag and 1 journal box
H: Haunted Mansion - KatDisney, Tag, Journal Box and Frame
I: It’s a Small World - Bubbasmom, Matted Lyric
J: Jungle Cruise - Ohana 4, 2 squares and 1 photo mat
K: Kids at Heart - ksjayhawks, matted poem or 4 squares
L: Lion King - jennz, TBD
M: Mickey Mouse - Momof2DisneyKids, TBD
N: Nighttime - Mom2Madi, TBD
O: Once Upon a Time - jennz, TBD
P: Parades - 4ltltinks, TBD
Q: Quiet times - Mom2Madi, TBD
R: Remember the Magic - 4ltltinks, TBD
S: Snow White - sarahzee, TBD
T: Toontown - scrapcreator, TBD
U: Under the Sea - scrapcreator, TBD
V: Villains - Ohana 4, 1 journal box and 1 tag
W: Walt Disney - KatDisney, Tag, Journal Box and Frame
X: PiXie Dust - DLCharmedOne, TBD
Y: Yo Ho, Yo Ho - DLCharmedOne, matted poem
Z: Zippity Doo Da - JennyL, matted song lyric

Have Fun!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAIL CALL!!
Michellepooh - Very nice!
jennyl - Cute!!
ksjayhawks - v. cute!
Ohana 4 - v. well done!
momof2disneykids - Darling!
4ltltinks - Precious!
bubbasmom99 - Darling!
jennz - V. nice!
sarahzee - V. cute!
DLCharmedOne - v.v. cute!
scrapcreator - Just precious!
ksjayhawks (angel) - too cute!

I'd like M and G please!!!!

(I'll decide what elements to make once I'm sure of what letters I get!)

Thanks for doing this, Shauna!!!

I would Like the letters H and W please,

H Haunted Manison Tag, Journal box and Frame
W Walt Disney Tag, Journal box and Frame

DLCharmedOne asked me to snag her letters if I got here first…anyways, she wants X and Y

THANKS KATDISNEY!

Yes, X & Y please - do I need my elements now or can I do that tomorrow so I can go to bed?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

D and K, please

I am thinking of using sayings for Kids at Heart--not sure if it will be one (like matted poem/lyric) or several small ones like the squares.

For Donald, I am debating between a paper piecing or a small library pocket with small piecing on it.

You guys can fill in your elements later. I'm not posting anymore tonight. My dinner is getting cold and I still have homework.

Thanks for waiting up and for your enthusiasm. This whole swap is why the DIS is the best! :goodvibes

TPCShauna said:
You guys can fill in your elements later. I'm not posting anymore tonight. My dinner is getting cold and I still have homework.

oh, sorry Shauna...and thanks again for doing this for us!!!!!!!
(I'm off to bed...it's 1:22am!) :rotfl:

I would like to do a paper piecing for Ariel and a matted lyric for It's a Small World.

Thanks!!

I'm going to take E and Z. I'm thinking a matted song for Z and a photo mat and journal box for E. I'll let you know if it changes once I start really looking into it.

I'll take P and L. Will get back to you on the elements.

Good morning everyone! You've been busy! :)

I messed up on the letters, sarahzee will take B and S (no change to the S, the other letter was chosen) and I'll take O and L (no change to L)

I'd like J and V please. I'll have to look at the options before I decide.

ETA: I'll do 2 squares and a photo mat for Jungle Cruise and a journal box and a tag for Villains.

Now off to the store!!! :rotfl: :banana:

Wow, it's been quiet around here today. Everyone's busily working on their letters?? :flower:

lol I was thinking the same thing! Either that or sleeping after being up waiting to choose letteer! :earboy2:

I've been doing some "research" and trying to finish off a few other swaps so that I can get started on this one :banana:

Jeanne

I think I've listed everyone who has selected. Please check to make sure I have you listed correctly and post your choice of elements.

KatDisney - You selected three elements for Letter W: Walt Disney. Your choices were 1 tag, 1 journal box and 1 photo frame which equals 3 points. Do you want to revise that to only 2 options? Let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guess as to why everyone is quiet is a combination of being exhausted from staying up late and being busy creating. I've been quiet because I am swamped at work.

Hope you guys are having fun designing now! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter