ABC's of Trip Planning (Oct 10-20), Vol. 2- Z is for: Zippidee Doo Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the NCLEX tomorrow! Just remember that your first gut response is usually correct and when all else fails everything always links back to diabetes! ;):laughing:

Thanks, Lessa. I told myself I wasn't going to study today, but did anyway. God, please let me pass! I could die I'm so nervous right now.

Flights and Travel: (80 points available)
10 points for each departure on time (2 Royal Carriage rides)
5 points within 1/2 hour (for each)
5 points for each aisle for me (2 possible)
10 points if we all sit together (each leg)
20 points if I get any sleep (hint, I have Ambien and I'm not afraid to use it)

---------------------First flight on time, 2nd one 1/2 hour late--15
Both aisle seats--10
all together both legs--20
You are able to get Some sleep - 20------------65

ADRs: (75 points available)
5 points for each ADR we go to
20 point bonus if we go to all of them (there are 11)

---------------9 ADRs --45 pts

Drinks: (150 points available- this is an ambitious Quest!)

50 points if I get 1 drink from every letter
10 points for each Challenge drink gotten = 60
10 points for each souvie mug I buy (4 is the plan; 2 may be n/a drinks)

-----------No you will not get one drink for every letter, maybe 18-20 of them though
-------------4 of 6 challenge drinks so------40
---------------4 souvie mugs--------40----------so 80 total here

Shop Around the World Tour: (85 points available)

5 points for each Pavilion I buy something in
10 point bonus if I buy something from all 11 Pavilions
20 point bonus if each one is under $10

---------------8 pavilions=40 pts
------------those 8 will be under $10 so 20 more? ----- 60

Hidden Mickeys: (50 points available)
1 point for every one I find **and post (up to 50 points available)
---------30 points here=30 Mickeys

Resorts: AoA; AKL (60 points available)
10 points if room ready on arrival (AoA)
10 points if room ready on arrival (AKL)
20 points if upgraded (AoA)
20 points if upgraded (AKL)

---------------room ready at AoA but not at AKL =10
---------------no upgrade at AoA but will at AKL = 20---------total 30

Completion of "Top 10 Lists": (60 points available)

*More posts on these to come...
10 points per list if totally completed (4 parks, 2 Resorts)

Transportation: (50 points available)
30 bonus points if no wait is more than 15 minutes per ride during entire trip
20 bonus points if all 5 modes are taken (bus, mono, boat, train, ferry)

---------------------20---all modes will be taken but you will have to wait more than 15 minutes at least once or twice

Miscellaneous Points: (60 + 26 = 86 points available)

5 points if no one gets any blisters
5 points if no one forgets anything (hint: I am very organized)
5 points if I actually get 1 photo with a character (hint: possibly at MNSSHP)
10 points for the MNSSHP Pentafecta: HM, Parade, Hallowishes, Hocus Pocus Show, 7 Dwarves Photo
5 points if I do something ridiculous at Yeehaw Bob (we'll see who knows me well)
10 points if I get any "Magic" while wearing my Mickey ears, or button, or grad cap
10 points for each pool I actually get in

-------------Someone will get at least 1 blister
----------------someone will forget something
---------------You'll get at least 1 character pic (maybe more)--5
-----------------You will get the Trifecta ------------10
--------------------you'll do something ridiculous-------5
-------------------you will get at least some magic-----10
---------------------------2 pools----------20
-------------------------------------------------------grand total 380 points (this is w/o top 10 lists)

1 point for every Mystery Photo Location you correctly identify (this portion to be played out during TR!)

There are exactly 696 Points available.

Thanks, Ladies. Sipping a cup of coffee, and getting ready to head out the door. My palms are already sweaty. Hopefully and update around noon....

If my time zones and math are correct, you should be in the midst of testing. Ill just leave this here for you so you know I was thinking of you! pixiedust:

If my time zones and math are correct, you should be in the midst of testing. Ill just leave this here for you so you know I was thinking of you! pixiedust:

You are right. I was in at 8:00 and in my car by 10:00. I am VERY sure I failed it right now. Almost 1/2 of my exam (32 out of 75 questions) was select all that apply. You must get ALL of the choices right or NONE of that question counts. And I've pretty consistently SUCKED hard at those type of questions. I will know by the end of tomorrow (probably) about whether I biffed it or not. I could throw up.

Oh Lord. What happens if that's the case???

I am so sorry Liesa! :hug: Big hugs!

I know everyone feels like they've failed when coming out.... and I can only refresh the Oregon State Board of Nursing so many times. So I will console myself with a big bowl of Russian borscht tonight. I"m also getting an estimate on my new slate kitchen flooring in a few minutes, so that'll help pass the time of waiting as well. And when that's over, I'm going to work on my trip window decorations and start the 1st book in the Potter series. Then I'll go and start refreshing the licensing page again....

Ugh, I'm so sorry. Hopefully you did better than you think. Fingers crossed.

Jill in CO

Second page.. but I'm here, ready to hear some trip planning.:cool1:
Looking at yours dates again, got me excited that maybe we could run into each other. I won't be there on the 19th since that's when we fly out:(
But, Tuesday the 11th is our full Epcot day and Wed the 12th (Anniversary) will be all day MK with dinner at Calif. Grill and back to MK to see Wishes.
We go back again on the 13th to MK for dinner and MNSSHP.

I'm sorry to hear about your test today. It has to be common to take it at least a second time. We knew it would be a tough one, especially to nail it on the first try!
I know you will pass. pixiedust: Maybe it just wasn't going to be today. You got your feet wet, next time it will be a perfect dive in!

Yes.

Hopefully, the Halloween party will be started?
From what I have seen the latest start date of the party in previous years has been September 9th so if that doesn't change we will be good. If it does change then we will have to move our dates as it is what my daughter wished she could do so it is a must!

. I am VERY sure I failed it right now. A

I know everyone feels like they've failed when coming out..

Yes and yes. Both my brother and sister were positive they failed. My sister so much that she wouldn't even check the Web sight. I had to check it for her cause I knew she was over reacting. I called her after I saw she passed and played stupid with her and asked her what she was gonna do since she didn't fail to pass. She didn't catch what I said and of course then started going on about how she wouldn't be able to find a job... Then it dawned on her that I did the double negative makes a positive trick and started getting upset with me for being so mean to make a joke out her failure. I just started laughing at her and started reading her licensing info verbatim from the sight. Then she thought I was making it all up until I finally had to make her go on herself and look.

Ugh, I'm so sorry. Hopefully you did better than you think. Fingers crossed.

Jill in CO

That's my only hope right now too. This has GOT to be the longest wait anyone is EVER going to experience. It was NO where near as hard waiting for my LPN results; that test was WAY easier. I'll be busy at work tomorrow so won't be able to stew quite as much.

Second page.. but I'm here, ready to hear some trip planning.:cool1:
Looking at yours dates again, got me excited that maybe we could run into each other. I won't be there on the 19th since that's when we fly out:(
But, Tuesday the 11th is our full Epcot day and Wed the 12th (Anniversary) will be all day MK with dinner at Calif. Grill and back to MK to see Wishes.
We go back again on the 13th to MK for dinner and MNSSHP.

YAY! I was working today on something I'll post this weekend. Something fun and cute. At least I think so.

I really need to take a peek at park hours again and do some fine tuning. UGH! I'm so busy. Too busy.

We'll be in EPCOT until 2:00 on the 11th! Maybe we can cruise around F&W for a bit for lunch?? Also, doing MK in the aft/PM the 12th. But if it's your anniversary, and you want to do your own thing, that's totally great. Lemme know... Are you staying at AoA? I can't remember. If so, we're doing a nice long pool break there on the 13th. We're gonna make this work!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your test today. It has to be common to take it at least a second time. We knew it would be a tough one, especially to nail it on the first try!
I know you will pass. pixiedust: Maybe it just wasn't going to be today. You got your feet wet, next time it will be a perfect dive in!

It was just. so. hard. I don't want to perseverate anymore on it; my worrying won't change the result. But the waiting is hard!

I thought it might be. I can't think of too many chronic illnesses that require weekly/monthly injections other than RA and TB.

From what I have seen the latest start date of the party in previous years has been September 9th so if that doesn't change we will be good. If it does change then we will have to move our dates as it is what my daughter wished she could do so it is a must!

I missed it by one day on my last trip, so in some ways this is a "take THAT, Disney!" trip.

Yes and yes. Both my brother and sister were positive they failed. My sister so much that she wouldn't even check the Web sight. I had to check it for her cause I knew she was over reacting. I called her after I saw she passed and played stupid with her and asked her what she was gonna do since she didn't fail to pass. She didn't catch what I said and of course then started going on about how she wouldn't be able to find a job... Then it dawned on her that I did the double negative makes a positive trick and started getting upset with me for being so mean to make a joke out her failure. I just started laughing at her and started reading her licensing info verbatim from the sight. Then she thought I was making it all up until I finally had to make her go on herself and look.

I am sorta feeling that way right now. Kinda down and anxious all rolled up in one. I didn't feel like I could really NAIL more than say 5-10 questions. Many I was literally just guessing on. Some I could narrow down to the 2, but it just seemed so unfair to have 32 of them be SATA questions. I should know by tomorrow, or Friday at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter