Abercrombie or Hollister

I prefer Hollister. I love their hoodies and tote bags. And the store is awesome.
But I HATE A&F. That store smells sooooo bad, IMO.

I don't really shop at either one, I mean I occasionally go in there I just feel there prices are outragously high for what they are selling. The only time I buy anything is if its on sale and I mean REALLY on sale. Plus I find there clothing tends to fall apart easily.....

I would much rather spend my money on either a)cheaper clothes from stores that sell pretty much the same things or b)save up and spend it on good quality designer clothes.

My favorite stores include: Forever 21, Papaya, and Anchor Blue.

abercrombie&fitch owns hollister. (i'm serious, they are made by the same company). I refuse to shop at a&f, because it is way expensive, and you can get the same quality of clothing for less at hollister. they are basically ripping you off when you shop a&f

Abercrombie please :)
My Abercrombie clothes are worth the price considering they don't rip and stuff like Hollister clothes.

I don't shop at either.
I think they're both overly priced.

But I think employee's at Hollister are a lot nicer,and it smells so good in there!

Hollister. I HATE abercrombie for some reason. Hollister clothes are pretty much all i wear. But I also like aero.

Hollister by far.
Abercrombie stinks like skunk.
Hollister has the same quality clothing as A & F but it's more expensive and A & F. Hollister has really reeally cute clothes,the store smells good,and its just amazing. A & F is a rip off. Hollister isn't as over-priced as A & F is.All i wear is Hollister.<333 lovee it :-)my obsession.

I shop at both but I like Hollister more because A&F is too expensive, A&F clothes shrink, A&F tank tops get little holes in the bottom, and Hollister plays better music. :D

I would also have to place my vote for Hollister. More for the atmosphrere of the store and the music they play.

Hollister!!
I am wearing a shirt from there today and i was wearing one of their sweaters today to.
lol.

i dont wear either much, the only stuff i have from there is from 2 gift cards i got for my birthday. but i perfer... holister.

I like both..I like Hollister's t-shirts better but Abercrombie hoodies.

i shop at both. they're both wayy overpriced, but i think that a and f should be more expensive then hollister becausethere stuff is really good quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter