About BS Transport

PeeKooAaa

Earning My Ears
Hi

I seem to be asking stupid little questions these days but, here we go again...

I'm thinking of booking transport from BS transport for our trip to DLP on Oct 15, and I was just looking at their website and on the reservation form, there is only options for 'City to Airport' and 'Airport to City'.

I suppose that I should choose the Airport to City option even though we are heading to DLP ? And is it really that 'cheap' ? I mean, there is 6 of us and the price is cheaper on BS Transport than it would be with VEA shuttle ?

- Pete

Interesting! :scratchin I guess you choose the Airport City (round trip) option and just put in the name of your DLP hotel where required.

The cost is 90 euros each way for 6 passengers. The price of the VEA is 16 euros per adult and 13 euros for children 3-11. So possibly there is a slight saving using BSTransport, and it's certainly quicker and easier. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter