About Dining Plan

Thierry444

Mouseketeer
First time in WDW next August and we are on the dining plan... I would like to know if there's kinda vouchers I give upon payment and am I right thinking I have to say to the waiter I'm on the dining plan when we arrive...

Thanks for your replies....

You give the cashier/waiter your key to the world card to swipe. When you get the receipt, it will show your balance of what is remaining (how many TS, CS, snacks left).

Some of the waiters asked if we were on the dining plan and some did not when he/she first came for our drink orders. Others we told when we were ready for the bill.

Hanover said:
You give the cashier/waiter your key to the world card.
In case you don't already know, the Key to the World card is your room key. It has a magnetic stripe and the info on the dining plan is stored there.

On your Key to the World card, do they also put your theme park ticket? So, each person's room card has park ticket, room key, and food vouchers? We have never done DDP and are AP holders, but I may just book the package with a one day base so we can get the DDP for a very special birthday trip. I want to be sure I understand it all.

Thanks

Yes, everything will be on your Key to the World/room key. If you don't use the one-day base pass to enter a park during this visit - and most likely you won't - do NOT throw it away. The one-day pass is valid forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter