? about Disneyland 60th anniversary

SleepyMom

DIS Veteran
Both my DD and I have been looking, but cannot find an answer to our question... so hoping someone here can help!

We are hoping to visit next year, and have 2 dates as options. We really want to go during the 60th anniversary, but cannot find the end date for the celebration. Does anyone know when the 60th anniversary celebration will end? TIA!

There hasn't been a set date to when it has finished, but the 50th Anniversary did not end until September 2006.. so maybe it will last until September of next year.. don't hold me on that though.

That would be awesome! Our first choice would be to go in June, but I really want to see the 60th so we are looking at March as well.

Does anyone know when these announcements are likely to happen? Is that something they wait until closer to the end to announce, or will it be in the next few months?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter