? about dress steaming

xkensington6x

Earning My Ears
Hi I have question about dress steaming.

Do you have to stay in the room with the person from Carolyn Allens as I just realized our dress steaming time will run into our rehearsal time the day before the wedding? I am trying to not have to change the time but obviously most of us will be at the rehearsal.

I don't know if you HAVE to stay in the room, but I would try to see if someone couldn't be there to make sure everything is okay.

You might contact Carolyn Allens to ask them.

Can you have her come the morning of your wedding to steam the dress? Somebody has to be in the room to let her in so she can steam it.

I think that would work best for you having her there that morning.

Thanks, I sent sn email. She can not do it the morning of the wedding as we start at 10am and she said she will not have time to do it. I can have her come the day before the day before the wedding instead but I will probably try to find a friend/guest/family member that has arrived to stay in the room. U R right, probably better to have someone in the room.

I guess she has another bride the same day as yours.We got married too at 10 AM and she came early in thr morning,like 6 I think.

can she come early the day before???

6am? The earliest they had for us was 9am, which is fine, but i thought that was the earliest.

I would have someone stay in the room, one less thing to worry about.

How long does it typically take? Should you pay cash?

I could be wrong but i think you have to pay by credit card online before they come...which is bs if you ask me!

I know this was asked on another thread, but I can't find it -- how much does CA charge for dress steaming? We have 3 suits and 2 bm dresses that need to be steamed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter