• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

About how long did it take you to find out you were accepted?

PrincessAriel89

Earning My Ears
I think I read somewhere that it takes 2 weeks but I was just wondering how long it took most people to find out if they were accepted or not :)

I found out after 8 days, but it really varies so much. After two weeks, you'll get at least a pending email, though you could be accepted or rejected before then. Some people wait months, but it also depends on when you apply. So if you applied in March, if you get pended, you are obviously waiting less than people who were pended in Feb.

I interviewed the 14th of February and was accepted on the 23rd. The first time I applied in 2010, I heard in a little less than two weeks, I think.

I have a friend who interviewed two days before I did and has been pending ever since the end of February.

It just all depends.

When I applied last fall, I applied on the 16th of September with a phone interview on the 26th. I was accepted for Attractions on October 11th, 15 days later.

This year, I applied January 29th, phone interview February 7th, and pended February 17th. I've been pended ever since and still waiting. However, this time, I only applied for 2 roles, instead of showing mild interest in a lot like I did last time.

When I applied last fall, I applied on the 16th of September with a phone interview on the 26th. I was accepted for Attractions on October 11th, 15 days later.

This year, I applied January 29th, phone interview February 7th, and pended February 17th. I've been pended ever since and still waiting. However, this time, I only applied for 2 roles, instead of showing mild interest in a lot like I did last time.
I applied on February 2nd, and was pended later that month. I'm definitely in the same boat.

Just make sure to keep an eye on your Dashboard, since not all the emails are being sent out.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

When I applied for Fall 2007 I interviewed on a Tuesday and got accepted that Saturday so 4 days! I ended up not going though to go to grad school. When I applied this time it I got a pending email 12 days after my phone interview and then got accepted one week later --so 19 days.

thanks, I just wanted to get a general idea. I applied last Saturday (April 7th) and had my phone interview Wednesday (April 11th) so it really hasn't even been a week since I started this whole process. I wonder when I'll find out!

I applied at the end of January, had my phone interview on February 8th, and then two weeks later got the pending email. I just got my acceptance email two days ago-in April! So yeah, you can wait a while.

What helped me though was knowing that I wasn't pended because I was a bad candidate. A lot of factors go into that like how popular your top roles are (I had character attendant, attractions, and merchandise), how flexible you are with your working conditions (I basically said I work anywhere), and the fact that they have thousands of applications to go through. Keep your chin up!

For me, I applied on the 6th of March, Phone Interview the 14th and got accepted on 16!! I think it just depends!!

It took me exactly three weeks to hear back. I believe they emailed me around 11:30 am.

I think I read somewhere that it takes 2 weeks but I was just wondering how long it took most people to find out if they were accepted or not :)

My original CP was less than 2 weeks, granted that was when they still mailed everything to you, so you have to take in consideration mail time. My Management PI was a little over a month from Phone Interview to Offer. I found out about 2 weeks after the phone interview that I was selected for a face to face. Then 2 weeks after that I got the actual offer. Good Luck!

It took me exactly 2 weeks to find out, from my phone interview to my acceptance email :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter