? about Magic Moments game

dmonroe

DIS Veteran
I can't get the search feature to work, so I'll have to ask a question that I know has probably been asked 100's of times!:o

How much are they and where can I buy them? Does it cost anything to activate the games? Do you think and almost 4 yo and 5 yo would enjoy them? TIA-Dana

The magic moments games cost $19.99. You can get them in many of the shops. The games activate automatically at the entrance to designated rides in all four of the parks. My kids are 7 and 10 and they had a great time playing with theirs.

Disnee Dad Says...............................By all means if your children are game guys, then get it. My 12 yo DD, is a semi game player, thought that the graphics were really weak, and that the instructions were very poor. From what little I saw, it seems to be pretty lame. Returned it a couple hours later, and got a cheerful refund! I can't believe I just said something bad about Disney, I'm so sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter