? about ressies @ DC

N'vergone

Planning for 2003!
Hi, Planning on doing DC next year w/ my family, how far in advance can you/should you make ressie? Don't know exact date of trip as school calendar isn't out yet for next year.

Thanks,

We booked a year in advance, once we knew our exact travel dates. You can probably book 3-6 months in advance, but my suggestion is that once your travel dates are locked, book it. You don't need to pay it in full at booking. I believe they require a 25% deposit.

We just booked this weekend for our Sept trip.

The parks guest limit is higher than the number of dolphin swims they have so if you want to do the dolphin swim book as soon as you know the date.

I know the park guest limit is 1,000 --- what's the limit on dolphin swims per day??

we were advised that if we wanted a specific date to book as soon as possible to get the day you require. we booked when we booked our holiday.

Hi, I just booked 2 days ago for a visit this April. It's vacation week too so I guess I was lucky to get it.

We booked ours about 3 months in advance, and had no problems.

we booked for October a couple of weeks ago. I was worried about spending so much money just in case our plans have to change but I was just as worried about not getting the day we want. Don't worry! you can change the reservation once without paying any supplement :)

We did ours about 2 1/2 months ahead of schedule. There is a small "grace period", so you can change without penalty.

On the DC website under F.A.Q's it says;

one change to reservation....free

further changes.....$50

canceling reservation +45 days......full refund

30 to 45 days.....75% refund

8 to 29 days....50% refund

no refund within 7 days

hope this helps:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter