? About Sea World Coupon & 2nd Day Free

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
I received a cooupon from one of our Dis members and have a question. If we use the coupon at the gate at Sea World, will we be able to get a 2nd day for free? The coupon states, "Valid on single-day admission only.". I understand this to mean that you can't use it on any of their multiday or yearly passes.

Has anybody used one of these and gotten the 2nd day free?

Thanks.

Denise

The way I understand the second day free deal...when you leave the park, near where you exit is the counter for the second day free promo. If you want the second day free, you have to go over there and get your picture taken before you exit and get the pass. If you don't want the second day free, you just leave the gates. So, you can use that $10 off coupon and still return for the second day free promotion. Little tip...a friend of mine told me to go over to the second day free place and get our pictures taken right after we enter the park...it gets crowded later in the day when everyone is leaving.;)

Any valid 1 day Sea World ticket is eligible for 2nd day free. You can also upgrade your ticket to a BGT combo pass, AP, 2 year pass, etc.

Thanks, Dopey Sharon, for the reminder on how to get the second day free. The last time we were there that is exactly what we did but I must have forgotten all about it because I was pregnant at the time!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter