? about the Tropicana

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
I've just booked us for this summer and we are staying at the Tropicana for the first time. I heard that they have complimentary luggage storage. Can this be used after we check out or is it only for if you are waiting for a room? I ask because on our checkout day, we want to do a half day at the park before heading to the airport, but we are not sure what to do with our luggage. Anyone know?

I'm not sure, but it is pretty standard practice for a hotel to hold a guest's luggage after a stay if they need it.

Actually, come to think of it, a few years ago when I stayed at the Tropicana, I think I did have a small bag that I checked at the front desk on my checkout day. I went to the parks and walked back over to pick it up before departing. I would not expect this to be a problem at all.

Yes, they will keep your luggage on check-out day, as long as the room has space (have never seen it not have room).

The last time we stayed at Tropicana they held our two big suitcases, two carryon bags plus the big name sign is bought that didn’t fit in my suitcase on our checkout day no problem.

It was no problem for them to store our luggage after checkout when we were there in August. I think most hotels offer this courtesy.

My family has stayed at the Tropicana for about 10 stays now. It’s a great location, they have a decent pool, the service has always been good and yes they do hold your luggage for you. They have a decent sized back room and will make sure it’s held for you. We have never had an issue leaving our luggage on the day we arrive or the day we leave when waiting to go to the airport. Have a great stay.

I can concur that they will hold your luggage if they have the space. (I've stayed there 5 times now and it's never been a problem). If they do happen to be out of space, ask if you can store it at their sister property, Camelot, which is just a few doors down. I've also read online that Desert Inn & Suites (a few doors down the other direction) has big luggage lockers that you pay for. Good for a back-up plan, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter