? about transferred points and ability to change ressie online?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
I know to use points transferred into my account I have to call MS. Once booked, if I make changes to that reservation including changing the date, does it have to involve MS or will I have the ability to do so online?
Wondering...
Thanks.

Transferred points can *generally* be used during the home priority only by calling MS, and can *generally* be used online after the 7 month booking window opens. All modifications should be able to be done online, but there are exceptions!! Basically, if you’re transferring in points for a resort that you normally cannot even see using the booking tool (a newer resale member cannot see RIV or VDH; a RIV resale member cannot see any other resorts)… you will not be able to anything online. No booking, no modifying. Zip. On the flip side- those transferring in points for one of their home resorts should be able to do everything online- even booking during home priority. 🤓

I have used transferred points online including for modifications during 7 months or less without an issue.

Transferred points can *generally* be used during the home priority only by calling MS, and can *generally* be used online after the 7 month booking window opens. All modifications should be able to be done online, but there are exceptions!! Basically, if you’re transferring in points for a resort that you normally cannot even see using the booking tool (a newer resale member cannot see RIV or VDH; a RIV resale member cannot see any other resorts)… you will not be able to anything online. No booking, no modifying. Zip. On the flip side- those transferring in points for one of their home resorts should be able to do everything online- even booking during home priority. 🤓
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter