absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy

I love the DISign but is there any chance you can change if for one will all the frozen cast on please. I realise you are very busy and I should have been more specific. If not, I still love the cover you DISigned and appreciate your talent and time. :)

Thanks

Sorry about that

Mandy:goodvibes

][/SIZE][/FONT]
Hi Mandy:wave2: could you please make me some name fills for my preschool class.:) Please make all beveled or with a border. No special date needed.
Armani:Princessnfbev.jpg
Dathan:Mickeyblues.jpg
Amaiya:Minnierednfbev.jpg
O'lyric:nfdaisysc.jpg
Gavin:goofynbrder.jpg
I need one for the lady that work in the office, I saw one that I thought would be perfect, so hope you can work your magicpixiedust:
Leslie:zps5a387c30.jpg could you put dreaming of Disney World and a Disney theme, with no year or month pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
Thank you so much!

Sure thing

I'm stuck on the one for Leslie, could you describe it?

Thank

Hi Mandy,

I love your work! I am very last minute with this request. I would like your

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...cldreamjuly_zps59ccd0c5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=103

DISign modified with:

Fulton Family
First Cruise

Disney Fantasy
July 2014

all written in the life preserver, not in the white space.

Is it possible to do within the next day or so? I am so sorry for the last minute request, and I understand if it is not possible. Thank you very much for your time.

-Laura

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,
I have a few more requests while you are working on my earlier request, if that is to challenging please let me know and I will think of something else. I know you have a life outside of disigning =) New requests as follows.

Invites:

1akershusinvite.jpg
October 20th at 12:25pm....Lily and Chris

cpinvite.jpg
October 22nd Chris and Lily

Hvinite1jake.jpg
October 22nd Chris and Lily

1900pf.jpg
October 21st 5:45 Lily and Chris

welcomefab5.jpeg
Chris and Lily

goodbyemmc.jpg
Chris and Lily

mmclubhousecalendarcountdown.jpg
Chris and Lily

Name Fills:

NANA-Tinkerbell
Mom- Winnie the Pooh
Dad- Eeyore
Prince-Mickey Mouse
Princess-Cinderella

Thank you =)

Sure thing

Hi Mandy!

I would like to request name fills for my 3rd grade class. It is a lot so feel free to say no way! I want to use them on their desks and mailboxes. I would like to original design with a border Mickey Mouse (like River) for the boys and Minnie Mouse (like Payton) for the girls. Here is my list:

Mickey:
Michael
Lucas
Cameron
Paul
Anthony
Aiden
Austin
Brock
Chase
Timothy
Tyler
Minnie:
Katie Rose
Anna
Emma
Sophia
Katie
Aerianna

If you can do them I would be very appreciative!!!! I would like them by Aug 4.

Thank you!

I didn't forget about them, these will just take a bit of time

Hi Mandy,
I have another request. Our trip is August 2014 and I stumbled upon the adorable invite/goodbye letters you have done. They are so cute I have to have some :). Could I please request the following:

Goodbye Note
White Goodbye signed by Mickey Mouse -
Can I please have individual addressed to
Zack
Nick
and please add p.s. Happy 6th Birthday.
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/maxgoodbyemickey.jpg.html

Welcome Invite: Grey Background signed by the gang
Can I please have individual ones addressed to
Welcome Nicholas
Welcome Zachary
Weclome Joshua
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/owenwelcomefab5.jpg.html

Luke Skywalker Surprise Greeting :
Can I please have individual ones addressed to
Surprise Nicholas
Surprise Zachary
Surprise Joshua
s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/jackwelcomeluke.jpg.html

Thank, Thank, THANK YOU so much!! We are counting the days and are super excited!!!

Sure thing

Sure thing

Thank you for your wonderful work, love them all. Two items were left off from the original request

goodbyemmc.jpg
Chris and Lily

mmclubhousecalendarcountdown.jpg
Chis and Lily

We had the pleasure of being up in Canada for Canada day this year, what a great time we had!

I love them! You have no idea how much your work is appreciated :) I have one small request :) For the Chef Mickey invite (livychefmickey.jpg), could you change it to be for "The Muhn Family" instead of Livy & Mia? We're all going to that one :) Thank you SOOOO much!!

Brandy

These are perfect! My daughter (Kalle) is so excited about hers. I can't wait to show my two boys their names. They are going to be beyond thrilled. You are so talented and I love them all!

Hi Mandy,

Love you work. I am placing an order for the first time. I hope I have given you enough info. If not please let me know what else you need. Could you please make up 2 countdown calendars for me,

mmclubhouse countdown with the name Aiden
jake countdown calendar with the name Colin

welcomefab5 letter for Aiden
goodbyemickey letter for Aiden

welcomefab5 letter for Colin
farewellmmc letter for Colin

Thanks so much. We leave at the end of August for our trip.

Robin

Frozen group personalized Laura's Autograph Book and July 2014

Also if I could get welcome letter(saw fab 5 but would love either Anna and Elsa or Frozen group) personalized Laura

Goodby letter(again saw mickey mouse but would love Anna and Elsa or Frozen group) again personalized with Laura

Mandy, thank you so much for all the time you take giving so much joy to others. Love your designs. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Mandy I luv my name fills, I know the kids are going to luv them also:goodvibes:lovestruc Thank you so much:yay:

The one for Leslie was Mickey sitting at a desk with stuff piled on top, phone and he was dreaming about a cruise ( It was a DCL one) I would like it to be about Disney world not a cruise, also no date on it and to say Dreaming about Disney World, or Dreaming of the magic. with WDW in the lower corner? I hope this helps :Judeddreamingzps5a37cjpgpixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you these are great!! One small request, on Zach's goodbye could you add the p.s. Happy 6th Birthday?
Thanks Again!! Can't believe our trip is one month away....

Hello!

I would like to request a T Shirt design please. JPG file is crownprincess - the princesses in a crown. Please insert Princess Breakfast 2015 in the banner of the design.

We won't be visiting Disney World until January, 2015 so there is no rush for this request.

Thank you for your time and talent!!!

Hello! Can I please request this graphic?

dcltag.jpg

with the following words...

Heather
Kaylee
Nana
Disney Fantasy
July 19 - 26. 2014
Port Canaveral
Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Falmouth
Castaway Cay
Satellite Falls
Aqua Duck
Oceaneer Club
Oceaneer Lab
Ooh La La

Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter