• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! My kids were looking at your DISigns, and would love for you to create a couple for them if possible! This is for an upcoming June trip!

Name fills (with border):
SOPHIA (Designer Princesses)
DOMINIC (Classic Mickey & Gang-more traditional/sketchbook if you have it)

Tagxedo (use all or some of their lists - whatever is easiest for you):

She likes the colors on Chantelle2012:
Sophia
Soph
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Pocahontas
Mulan
Snow White
Belle
Ariel
Aurora
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Pluto
Prince Charming
Tarzan

He likes the various blue colors as in annietag:
Dominic
Nic
Oswald
Walt
Mortimer
Mike Wazowski
Sulley
Stich
Olaf
Mushu
Pluto
Goofy
Mickey
Donald
Chip & Dale
Jiminy Cricket
HueyDeweyLouie

A huge THANK YOU!!!

BTSD; I suggest you edit your request and provide Mandy with a date for your event or trip so she can prioritize.

Hi Mandy! We are going to WDW in Feb & I would really love to make some tshirts with your amazing disigns!

I would like 4 original name fills.
JAIMI - Minnie Mouse
STEVE - Mickey Mouse
COLE - Star Wars
ROBIN - 101 Dalmatians or tinker belle

I would also like your Mickey Mouse shaped Tagxedo
My first choice for colors would be black, red & grey with a white background.
Second choice would be primary colors.
Words to use - not sure how many you need so if this is too many & you need to cut some out ..... Cut from the bottom of the list.
Anderson
WDW
Mom
Dad
Auntie
Cole
Steve
Jaimi
Memories
Magical
Walt Disney World
Family Vacation
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Fun

I think I have in included all the information you will need. Please let me know if there is something else you need.
Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy!

We are going to Disney on January 24th. If possible can I get the following;

Couple Names:
Bruce and Peggy

Name fills original:
Bruce-Donald Duck
Peggy-Daisy Duck

Name fills original:
William-Mickey Mouse
Darcy-Minnie Mouse

Can you do an "Our first trip" for Bruce and Peggy with a Donald and Daisy theme?
Let me know if I forgot any info!
Thank you!!

Hello Mandy. This is my first time trying this, so please let me know if I did it wrong or right. I looked at your designs on photobucket and they are fantastic!! Can you do a bevelled name AVION with mickey and friends for my 5 year old son and MICHELLE in 101 dalmatians for my sister? She is not picky on which type so whatever is easiest. We leave for our trip January 25. Thank you so much. You are very talented!

Hi Mandy,
I would like to request to have 5 luggage tags made. Here is my list.

Donald in Mickey Head - Melanie
Pooh in Mickey Head - Daniel
Pluto in Mickey Head - Mitchell
Jake in Mickey Head - Marshall
Minnie Mouse in Mickey Head - Mallory

On the back side of each of the tags I would like it to read: Our Disney home is Boardwalk Villas.

Thank you so much!!!
Melanie

I was wondering if I could please get.........

Red planes logo
Jack
Tyler

Mickey body with names:
Jack
Tyler

Red Disney font with Mickey/Minnie ears on first letter
Brian
Sheri
Tyler
Jack

Mickey heads with red bottoms and buttons
Brian
Tyler
Jack
Minnie head
Sheri

Thank you!

Hi Mandy! You made a stroller tag for our last trip 2 years ago! Everyone raved about it :)

Could you make one for the red plate with Scorcerer Mickey and the "Four Parks One World" design? Feb 14 in the top right box and "Rowan and Louisa's Stroller" as the text? if that wouldn't fit just let me know. Many thanks!

Hi Mandy-
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. After seeing the astounding Aulani creation you did, I hope you don’t mind that I am making another request. My dear friends Amanda and Richard Farrington are taking their daughter Megan (11) to Hawaii the same time we are going. If it is possible to get everything back by January 15th I would really appreciate it. Then it would give me enough time to make bookmarks etc. and send everything to Hawaii before all of us arrive.

They are staying at: Honua Kai Resort & Spa in Kaanapali Beach (February 14-22, 2014)
(Pictures of the resort) http://www.honuakai.com/photogallery.aspx

1. I would love if you could please create 3 welcome letters for them that I can send ahead of time to their resort.

2. And I was wondering if you could please create name fills with the characters on the side for all of us with the Hawaiian Theme in mind. (I LOVE your character fills) for them that I can send ahead of time to the resorts.: (http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...s - on the side/liloname.jpg.html?sort=9&o=52)
Here are all the names with characters:
Richard (Peter Pan)
Amanda (Tinkerbell)
Megan (Pluto)

Julie (Cinderella)
Todd (Chip n’ Dale)
Kim (Eeyore)
JJ (Donald Duck)
Jen (Winnie the Pooh)
Brad (Dumbo)

Thank You so much for all of the time you donate in creating these AMAZING works of art! I truly appreciate everything you do!:cheer2:

Kindest Regards,
Julie Marsh

Hi Mandy
On Dec 3 on another thread you created a stick family for "ezrasmom". Would it be possible for you to do one for my family too? I have searched the boards and found some blanks of people on Marion's PB but really like the skirts on the girls that you did on the above request. If you decide to do this hopefully i have given you enough details here:

at top in Disney font - Wells family

Dot-5' gray hair
Judy-5'3 brown hair
Brian-6' brown hair
Christi-5'7 light brown hair
Mel-5'7 blonde hair (girl)
Josh-6' light brown hair
Steph-5'6 blonde hair
Kate-5'6 blonde hair
Alex-4'8 brown hair

under people in Disney font - New Years Eve in Disney
2013-2014

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi - Love your designs! You have so much cool stuff that I would have never thought of getting. I was hoping you could help me with a few things. If I could please have the following, I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

1. sofialicense.jpg for strollers - "Princess Emily's Carriage"
2. surprise1.jpg - If I could have two of those - one with the name Braden and one with the name Emily. Both say "Surprise! You are going to Walt Disney World!" with their names in the same font as the one you did for Seth.
3. chefmickey.jpg -"Braden & Emily, You are invited to join Mickey & Pals for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. February 19th at 7:50 am." I hope it's ok that I changed the wording on that invite. If you can't change it, the standard wording would be fine.
4. Avengers large M&M tube that says "Braden's Pressed Penny Money"
5. Avengers mentos container that says "Braden's Pressed Pennies" (hope it's ok that I request here instead of the other thread, just thought it would be easier to keep them all in one place)

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy,
I’ve just spent a few hours looking through all of your wonderful disigns. You are so very talented. I was hoping to request a few disigns for our February trip. I’m so excited to start making our shirts and other goodies.
You did this wonderful Mardi Gras design for my friend Tracy last year. I was hoping to get it with Dad, Mom, and Emma separately.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/MickeyHeads/trentmickeymhmg.jpg~original
This design with the name Emma http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/MickeyHeads/momzebraminniepink.jpg~original
This design with Mom and Emma together http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/tees/tata_zps3125d6ce.jpg~original
This design minus the “We’re going to Disney’s POFQ http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ed/tees/mardigras1aa_zpsbecda573.jpg~original
This design with Emma http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/tees/giannaprincessnames.jpg~original
This design with Jason and Ashley http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/Signs/erincouplesnames.jpg~original
This design with Emma’s carriage http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...icensePlatePrincess1_zps04ea1e72.jpg~original
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for all you do!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy!
Love the DISigns. Can you make a name fill for my son, JESSE, with Lilo and Stitch? Original fill. Thanks! Happy New Year!
Kelly

Hi Mandy,

I love your designs. Would you please make tinkerbell name fills in for my daughters? All the same fill in design for t-shirts.

Amanda
Megan
Emily

Thanks so much!

Brenda

I love your countdown calendars. Can you design one that has Mickey & Minnie on it with the colors black, white, and red? Can you put the name "Kaelyn & Kayson's Disney Countdown" on it. We leave the end of February, so if I could have this before mid January that would be great. Thank You.

Hi Mandy! My kids were looking at your DISigns, and would love for you to create a couple for them if possible! This is for an upcoming June trip!

Name fills (with border):
SOPHIA (Designer Princesses)
DOMINIC (Classic Mickey & Gang-more traditional/sketchbook if you have it)

Tagxedo (use all or some of their lists - whatever is easiest for you):

She likes the colors on Chantelle2012:
Sophia
Soph
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Pocahontas
Mulan
Snow White
Belle
Ariel
Aurora
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Pluto
Prince Charming
Tarzan

He likes the various blue colors as in annietag:
Dominic
Nic
Oswald
Walt
Mortimer
Mike Wazowski
Sulley
Stich
Olaf
Mushu
Pluto
Goofy
Mickey
Donald
Chip & Dale
Jiminy Cricket
HueyDeweyLouie

A huge THANK YOU!!!

Sure thing!

Tag Names coming up

Hi Mandy! We are going to WDW in Feb & I would really love to make some tshirts with your amazing disigns!

I would like 4 original name fills.
JAIMI - Minnie Mouse
STEVE - Mickey Mouse
COLE - Star Wars
ROBIN - 101 Dalmatians or tinker belle

I would also like your Mickey Mouse shaped Tagxedo
My first choice for colors would be black, red & grey with a white background.
Second choice would be primary colors.
Words to use - not sure how many you need so if this is too many & you need to cut some out ..... Cut from the bottom of the list.
Anderson
WDW
Mom
Dad
Auntie
Cole
Steve
Jaimi
Memories
Magical
Walt Disney World
Family Vacation
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Fun

I think I have in included all the information you will need. Please let me know if there is something else you need.
Thank you so much!!

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter