• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!

We are going to Disney on January 24th. If possible can I get the following;

Couple Names:
Bruce and Peggy

Name fills original:
Bruce-Donald Duck
Peggy-Daisy Duck

Name fills original:
William-Mickey Mouse
Darcy-Minnie Mouse

Can you do an "Our first trip" for Bruce and Peggy with a Donald and Daisy theme?
Let me know if I forgot any info!
Thank you!!

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello Mandy. This is my first time trying this, so please let me know if I did it wrong or right. I looked at your designs on photobucket and they are fantastic!! Can you do a bevelled name AVION with mickey and friends for my 5 year old son and MICHELLE in 101 dalmatians for my sister? She is not picky on which type so whatever is easiest. We leave for our trip January 25. Thank you so much. You are very talented!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,
I would like to request to have 5 luggage tags made. Here is my list.

Donald in Mickey Head - Melanie
Pooh in Mickey Head - Daniel
Pluto in Mickey Head - Mitchell
Jake in Mickey Head - Marshall
Minnie Mouse in Mickey Head - Mallory

On the back side of each of the tags I would like it to read: Our Disney home is Boardwalk Villas.

Thank you so much!!!
Melanie

Sure thing Melanie!

I was wondering if I could please get.........

Red planes logo
Jack
Tyler

Mickey body with names:
Jack
Tyler

Red Disney font with Mickey/Minnie ears on first letter
Brian
Sheri
Tyler
Jack

Mickey heads with red bottoms and buttons
Brian
Tyler
Jack
Minnie head
Sheri

Thank you!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy! You made a stroller tag for our last trip 2 years ago! Everyone raved about it :)

Could you make one for the red plate with Scorcerer Mickey and the "Four Parks One World" design? Feb 14 in the top right box and "Rowan and Louisa's Stroller" as the text? if that wouldn't fit just let me know. Many thanks!

Thanks for the repeat business! Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy-
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. After seeing the astounding Aulani creation you did, I hope you don’t mind that I am making another request. My dear friends Amanda and Richard Farrington are taking their daughter Megan (11) to Hawaii the same time we are going. If it is possible to get everything back by January 15th I would really appreciate it. Then it would give me enough time to make bookmarks etc. and send everything to Hawaii before all of us arrive.

They are staying at: Honua Kai Resort & Spa in Kaanapali Beach (February 14-22, 2014)
(Pictures of the resort) http://www.honuakai.com/photogallery.aspx

1. I would love if you could please create 3 welcome letters for them that I can send ahead of time to their resort.

2. And I was wondering if you could please create name fills with the characters on the side for all of us with the Hawaiian Theme in mind. (I LOVE your character fills) for them that I can send ahead of time to the resorts.: (http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...s - on the side/liloname.jpg.html?sort=9&o=52)
Here are all the names with characters:
Richard (Peter Pan)
Amanda (Tinkerbell)
Megan (Pluto)

Julie (Cinderella)
Todd (Chip n’ Dale)
Kim (Eeyore)
JJ (Donald Duck)
Jen (Winnie the Pooh)
Brad (Dumbo)

Thank You so much for all of the time you donate in creating these AMAZING works of art! I truly appreciate everything you do!:cheer2:

Kindest Regards,
Julie Marsh

Sure thing Julie

I love your countdown calendars. Can you design one that has Mickey & Minnie on it with the colors black, white, and red? Can you put the name "Kaelyn & Kayson's Disney Countdown" on it. We leave the end of February, so if I could have this before mid January that would be great. Thank You.

Have a great trip!

Hi Folks,

Just letting you all know that I am heading to WDW from January 4-13.

I will try to complete requests after this post before I go but only if they are time sensitive.

Feel free to post your requests while I am away but just have mercy on me when I am trying to catch up.

If you are down at the World next week, keep an eye open for me. I will have my green Mickey Head. Make sure you stop me to say hi!

Thanks for requesting!

Mandy,

The names are perfect!! Thank you so much!

Enjoy your trip to WDW! We were there in early December and had a great time.

Brenda

Mandy -

I love the name fills you did for me! Thank you so much!!
Could I also bother you for a few more...... they are the original ones....

COLE with Goofy
AUNTIE with Daisy Duck
ROBIN with Minnie Mouse (pink one)

Thanks!! Can't wait to see them & the Tagxedo!! You are amazing!!
And have a Magical time at WDW!

I love the Tagxedo!!! But I forgot to include a name........ :( so can I get you to make me another one?!? Exactly the same but include the name Robin. Soooo sorry! Don't know how I forgot her! The original is on post #488 I think. THANK YOU!!!

Thanks again!
Jaimi

Hi!! I wanted to see if you could do a letter welcoming Jacob, Matthew, and Samuel aboard the Disney Wonder. It is their first cruise and they are very excited. Anyithing you can come up with will be great. You do amazing work. I am sorry for the short notice. The cruise is January 4-8. If you could do it by Friday..I would so appreciate it.

Thank you! Happy new year!!

Mandy-The Dominic and Sophia name fills are fantastic! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent! I hope you have a magical vacation!!!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make me the following. (Hope I did this right!):

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/TagxedoNames/annietag.jpg~original

using:
Disney World
Vickie, Jamie, Judy, Bryan, Bridgett, Joshua
Magic Kingdom
The Castle
Main Street USA
Be Our Guest
pixie dust
Dream
Magic
Fun
memories

and

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...es/kaseyplutotagxedo_zpsc1e7141c.jpg~original

with : Jamie

Thanks so much for sharing your talent! This momma is not blessed with such creativity!

Vickie

Hi Mandy: Enjoy your time off on your vacay! Would you please do a classic Disney Princess name fill with the name of Lia (for a girl)? Thank You!

Hello, I have been looking through your albums and have found a few ideas for our little princess

Could I get this Design with the name Macie
firstvisitjasmine.jpg

Evil Queen side name fill with Macie
equeenname.jpg

This Ariel side name fill with Macie & the purple highlight around the letters
megarielname_zps3113aa91.jpg

and last lol I just LOVE this stroller tag!
vesthauntedmansionstag.jpg

I had to google it because I couldn't seem to find it anymore, but can I get this with Ciosmak Family Doombuggy?

It is very much appreciated for all you do, thank you and I hope your trip is great

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make me the following. (Hope I did this right!):

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/TagxedoNames/annietag.jpg~original

using:
Disney World
Vickie, Jamie, Judy, Bryan, Bridgett, Joshua
Magic Kingdom
The Castle
Main Street USA
Be Our Guest
pixie dust
Dream
Magic
Fun
memories

and

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...es/kaseyplutotagxedo_zpsc1e7141c.jpg~original

with : Jamie

Thanks so much for sharing your talent! This momma is not blessed with such creativity!

Vickie

Sure thing Vickie! Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter