absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I love your designs. I will be gladly honored to have some of them.

We are cruising with the Disney Dream from April 24-27, 20104 and I want to ask you if you can please make some for me and my family. I will be using them on our stateroom doors.

They are as follow:

NAME FILLS:
://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fills%20Original/Fab5.jpg[/url] - KENNETH

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fills%20Original/Grumpy.jpg[/url] - PAPA

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fills%20Original/MinnieRedclassic.jpg[/url] -MAMA

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fills%20Original/minniepurple.jpg[/url] - KARINA

NAME FILLS BEVELLED: (can you use a font that is not so close on each other? if it is difficult just leave it as is)

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fill%20Bevelled/dprincessnfbev.jpg[/url] - KIMBERLY

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fill%20Bevelled/jakenfbev.jpg[/url] - KEANU

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name%20fill%20Bevelled/princessnfbev.jpg[/url] - KENDRA (I have a special request, if this can be of the princess Elsa from Frozen, if not just the same of all princesses)

THANK YOU NOTE:

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/CastMember%20Than%20you%20Cards/pmikeycacard.jpg[/url] - From the Simon's

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/DCL/dcltag.jpg[/url] - DISNEY DREAM SIMON FAMILY CRUISE APRIL 2014

May God bless you to continue spreading the MAGIC :wizard:

Hopi sunchi ( this means in my language Papiamento from ARUBA: Lots of kisses)

p.s. I had to take out the http otherwise I was not able to post this message

Thanks Mandy

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello Mandy how are you doing? I am looking to please get the name Jehrell in the original name fill in the Mickey design

I'm also looking for something for our animal kingdom day like a Giraffe print Mickey head with a safari hat if you possibly have one already with the name jehrell. Thank you so much in advance. We leave May 1st

Thank you sooo much for the Brayden designs that you made. I LOVE them :)

I was wondering if you could help with coming up with a special design. We will be at Disney World on Fathers Day this year, and I would like to have a special shirt made for my husband & one for our 6 year old son to wear on Fathers Day. A few ideas of things they both really like are Goofy, Toy Story, Cars, football, and baseball. So maybe something with one of those photos with a Dad trophy, or #1. I would like my husbands to say DAD and my son's to either say SON or BRAYDEN.

Thank you so much for any help I can get :)

Could I please get a couple of namefills please in the following designs? Thank you so very much!

Jamie in this design:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...C/carolpfsc_zps34ecc026.jpg.html?sort=3&o=154

Carrie in this design:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...minnieredsc_zpsafe115cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=211

Tyler in this design:
Incredibles scattered theme (I'm having trouble finding one)

Isabelle in this design:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...princess1sc_zps98b12a13.jpg.html?sort=3&o=131

Morgan in this design:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...elgoofynfsc_zpsd338d605.jpg.html?sort=9&o=162

I would love it if you could make the following for our Sept 12-21 2014 trip:

Stroller Tag - Victoria's Stroller on the red & white polka dot background with Minnie dressed in the Red Dress with yellow shoes

Door Sign - Victoria's 1st Visit on castle background with Jiminy, Peter Pan, Tinker and Aladdin&Jasmine flying over multiple character including Mickey, Minnie, Dumbo, Hook and many others all dressed up

Thank you for your time Mary

Hi Mandy,

I have another family joining us on the Disney Dream April 24, 2014

I want to ask if you can do some more items for us.
As I can not attach files in my mails I will do it this way:

Letters bevelled:

Aaliyah: all disney princesses

Aaron: Buzz Light Year

Can I have some luggage tags and on the back of them the following:
Palm Beach 140
Noord
ARUBA

Luggage tags: Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Mickey, Minnie, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel

Also can I have the shirts red disney writing with black Mickey ears on first letter:
Keanu
Kendra
Kimberly
Mommy
Daddy
Grandma
Grandpa
Aaliyah
Aaron
Milton
Ingrid

And if it is not much asked I want a cover for the autograph book saying: "Keanu & Kendra autograph book Disney Dream April 2014"

Once again thanks. Love your designs and really appreciate your work!! pixiedust:

Saludos,

Karina

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

I was looking through your photo bucket and found some envelopes that say A Treat for You. I was wondering if I could get the following personalized:
Goofy - Jason
Mickey - Brandon
Baby Simba - Nettie
Donald - Dominic

Also, in your on the side name fills:
Brandon - Sorcerer Mickey
Nettie - Mohawk Mickey
Dominic - Doug
Jason - Goofy
Mom - Tinkerbell w/Fairy Friends.

Thank you so much, your designs are truly a work of art.

Michelle

Sure thing!

Hey Mandy,
I have not seen any in your albums, but can you do a Mickey Head with a baseball, and left ear with name and right ear with 2014?

We need three if possible

1. Ethan 2014

2. Nick 2014

3. Dawson 2014

Hi Mandy
This is my first time on here , I apologize if I am doing this request wrong. I am unable to post a link so I will describe as best I can.

You have a mommy design in red disney font that has Minnie with a tiara on the M - can I have that in pink font, and also another that says Big Sis?

You also have the daddy one - can I have that in blue font for daddy and also a Lil Bro?

The lil bro and big sis are for my toddlers size 3t shirts

Thanks in advance,
Janette

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter