absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have a disney cruise logo with words inside with
Fantasy
Magic
Wonder
Dream
Caribbean
Island
Castaway Cay
Pool
Aqua Duck
Cruise
Fun
Oceaneer (please spell check that)
Water
St. Maarten
St. Thomas
St. John
Boat
Parasailing

I would also like a countdown calendar
name: Steven
characters/design: mickey and friends dcl

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! Ok, I don't want to ask some stupid questions here, but this is completely new to me. We are making our first trip to Disney World in June and I am wanting to do some personalized items. I love your stuff. It is adorable. I am very interested in some shirt designs. And I loved the luggage tags and the autograph books designs, too. But my stupid question is, what do you do with them? I am not understanding how to get your ideas onto my stuff. I am sorry. I know that sounds dumb. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Jennifer

:welcome:

Hopefully I can help out a bit. For luggage tags - you just need to print them on card stock and laminate them and put them on. For autograph books, lots of people like to make their own. My covers are 4x6 so you can print them like a photograph. For tee shirt designs, print on transfer paper and iron them on. Lots of people (including my family) like to decorate our window at the resort so we always make up signs/namefills.

If you need any more information, please let me know

Mandy,
You did the names and wondering if you were still working on the countdown or if you missed that part. I am in no rush. Request number 1110! If you can make sure the countdown with Lexy is with a Y! and making sure you saw that my Lexy name fill needs to be switched to Y! I really appreciate all your work. You designers all make are trips so special with all these request! So I want you to know how much appreciation I have for you! Thanks again SOOOO much! You are wonderful!

Hi Mandy,
You made me some things previously and I love them. But we are leaving on Tuesday and I forgot a couple of things if you have time could I get a label with Wyatt's Pressed penny money with Mickey as Spiderman and One with Kayla with the frozen characters. Also could I get a Stroller tag that says Wyatt and Cece's ride with all the characters on it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again in advance.
Naomi:yay:

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy,
Can I make a couple of request

2 Letter Fills
Krista - Sofia the First
Katrina - Frozen Letters

Then can I get two Tagxedo's. If you only have time for one, can I get the first one.
1. DCL Logo
Disney Dream
April 2014
First Cruise
Castaway Cay
Nassau
Grandma
Grandpa
Kathy
John
Krista
Katrina
At Sea

2. Castle
Grandma
Grandpa
Kathy
John
Krista
Katrina
Walt Disney World
May 2014
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
50's Prime Time Cafe
Port Orleans Resort
Via Napoli Ristorante
Cinderella's Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern

Thank you for your help!

Hi Mandy. I was just wondering if you had a chance to finish my request? I know it was a lot but I am really looking forward to your design for my son's 9th birthday... Your first batch was posted on page 76.

Thanks again for all your time and creativity!!

Hi Mandy,

Can you possibly make a letter for my daughter?
I was hoping it be from Elsa and Anna saying
something like "We are proud of how brave you have been about getting your tonsils out. We hope you feel better soon and we can't wait to meet you in September."

Also, was wondering if I could get a Frozen name fill for her. Her name is Hailey.

Thank you for your awesome work!

I am loving your work!!! I was wondering if I could request a few things from you. We leave in 25 days....is this enough time?

1. beastboginvite.jpg We will be having lunch there on May 6 at 12:30pm. Names Abby and Emma

2. Can I get a Mickey head with Olaf...Name Emma or E?

3. Can I get gift tags with Anna, Elsa and Olaf? If so, I need one for Abby and one for Emma.

4. A Frozen Welcome letter (can it include Elsa, Anna and Olaf?) Names Abby and Emma...but can you make a Going to Disney World letter? Something like "Names you are going to Disney World now! We'll see you soon"
Not that exactly but you get the idea...use your creative instinct. :rotfl::rotfl:

5. Do you have an invite for the Plaza? If so, we eat there on May 4 @ 2:05pm. :rotfl:

Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy
One of my friends just told me about getting name fills made by you and we leave for WDW on Wednesday.... could you please make 3 name fills done for my son and 2 nephews?

All of them in the classic name fill with border

Miles - Fab Five characters - Fab5d.jpg.html
Alex - classic Mickey
Will - do you have a Toodles design? I did a search and didn't see one. If that's not possible, then please do Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

thank you so much if you are able to help - this is the boys' first trip and we want to make it extra special!

Hi Mandy,

Thanks a lot for all your artwork. I appreciate it very much. You completed our trip! Keep on the good and nice job of spreading the MAGIC :goodvibes

KR,

Karina

Hi Mandy,

You do such awesome work! Is it possible you could do the year 2015 in a cruise motif? That would be great for my scrapbook.

Thanks again!!

Mandy: Thank you :) Those are perfect. Thanks for helping me add some pixi-dust to our magical vacation.
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter