• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the invites and tagxedo! They are great:) I hope you have a great vacation and thanks for making our vacation more "magical"!

Mandy,

Thanks SO much for the invites and tagxedo! They are great:) I hope you have a fabulous vacation and thanks for making our vacation more magical!

Sure thing

The rest are coming up
Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for working on my requests. I know how busy you are keeping up with everyone, but just wanted to send a reminder on this one in case it got buried. Can you do another castle in shades of pink and one in shades of blue? Also if not too much to ask, a Mickey in the black with red. Thanks for sharing your time and talent! :cheer2:

Hi, Mandy! Thank you so much for the Mickey Mouse tagxedo for our family. I can't wait to get these put on our shirts. You are awesome and so appreciated!

Hi, Mandy!

I have been scrolling through pages for hours! You have such cute designs! Could you please make two items for me?

1. Name fill with classic characters Lott (I am not picky about the specific design. I want to use it as a stroller tag)

2. Classic characters autograph book cover
Caleb's Autograph Book

Our trip is not until November 15, so I hope you have enough time. Thanks so much in advance!!! :hyper:

Hi Mandy,
I know you are going to be away, but I'd like to request a couple tagxedonames please. There is no rush as our trip isn't until December.:thumbsup2

Thanks

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ia/TagxedoNames/kaylintag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

I'd like the following bold
Sisters~N~Misters Trip
Carl
Renee
Wyndi
Cliff
December '14
Disney World

These can be regular
Magic Kingdom
Pop's Century
Epcot
1st Trip (Carl)
Hoopdeedoo
Hollywood Studios
Dole Whip
Wishes
Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain
Downtown Disney
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Mickey
Donald
Daisy
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Beauty
Beast
Lady
Tramp
and whatever else you'd like to add

I'd also like to request the following with Carolyn
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...gxedoNames/michaeltag-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=217

Hi Mandy,

I would like to make one request.

Would you be able to make a multi princess disney countdown calendar with only 10 days. Please label it Sophia's Disney Countdown. I am going to tell my niece about the cruise 10 days out as she is only three. Any more than that and she'll drive her mom crazy. lol

Thank you

I'd like to make a few requests…

4 Gift Tags (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy) with the following text:
Merry Christmas
To: Adelyn

Christmas Trees with Ornament Names
Similar to http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ccrchristmastreefamily7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=624
Names: Angie, Kevin, Katie, Ben, Sophie, Jon, Cristy, Asher, Addie, Peter
Merry Christmas

Thank you for taking the time to make all these disigns for so many people.

Hi Mandy - I was hoping to make some shirts for my kids - my son refuses to wear anything unless it is Star Wars related! Who knew a 6 year old would be so picky!?
I would like to do a Mickey Head with Jedi Mickey (Luciano) and another one for my daughter with Princess Leia (Lexi). It doesn't have to be personalized.
Thank you so much in advance!!!!
~Amber

Thank you so much for the wonderful designs you made me, I appreciate it sooooooo much !!!!!! Have a great vacation !

Thanks so much for the Ilyssa and Shayna's namefills. They were so excited! Can't wait to make them into t-shirts.

I appreciate your time and talent.

Mandy,
Thank you so very much for the Alice in Wonderland butterfly for Hannah. It was awesome and even better than I could've thought up in a million years. I posted a thank you on that thread but was unsure if that was the correct place so I wanted to thank you on here as well. Thank you for your time and your disign. It is very, very appreciated!

Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter