• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mandy,
I loved the previous designs you made for me can I request a couple more plz.
1. karla's autograph cover

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Autograph Covers/belleac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21
for karla and can it be made so I could copy it 4x6 and change to 2015
2. Yaritza's autograph cover

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Autograph Covers/minnieacnew.jpg.html?sort=3&o=31
for yaritza and can it be made so I could copy it 4x6 and change to 2015
3. Yaritza's countdown calendar

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Countdown/minniecalendar.jpg.html?sort=9&o=16
for yaritza
4. welcome sign
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/callieprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=15
for karla
I have a little request can this same design be done for yaritza but from minnie mouse::MinnieMo, it could say the same thing "yaritza welcome to walt disney world" could both of this be made so I could print on 8x10 copy paper size

::MickeyMoThis is a design from another person but they are out can you do this or something similar from mickey and the gang- for Fam.Orozco::MinnieMo
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Eliz-Tink_zps58bd159d.jpg.html
and saying the same thing

My last request I made you work hard because I asked for the designs and I needed them to be translated to spanish but I didn't tell you first so now, again I will like from you to tell me which of these designs could be made then i'll send you the translation so you could just copy and paste.
I'll be waiting for a answer back so I could send you a translation.
:thanks:
Gerardo Orozco

:DMandy this are the translations thank you so much for doing all this for us:-)

For number 1 & 2 can I get one in English and one on Spanish plz, and no dates [no 2015]

#1. (English- Karla’s autograph book )
Spanish-

Libro de (top row)
Autografos (second row)
De (third row)
Karla (last row)

#2.(English- Yaritza’s autograph book)
Spanish-

Libro de (top row)
Autografos (second row)
De (third row)
Yaritza (last row)

3. For the countdown it could stay on English – “Yaritza’s countdown calendar”::MinnieMo

4. For Karla’s princess welcome sign “ Karla ” on the top oval, and “ Bienvenida a Disney ” on the middle oval princess:

5. For Yaritza’s if it was possible “ Yaritza ” on the top oval if it's the same design but with Minnie instead, and “ Bienvenida a Disney ” on the middle oval, and could Minnie have its signature like all the other princesses::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

:earsboy:Hopefully you could of came up with the request of the other designer or something similar :earsboy:
I will like the letter to say-

Querida, Familia Orozco
Esperamos que estén teniendo unas buenas vacaciones hasta ahora!!
Para hacer su visita aun mas especial,
les hemos dejamos un regalo sorpresa
de parte de todos nosotros aquí en Disney!!
que disfruten el resto de sus vacaciones!!!
sus amigos,

and have all the characters (mickey::MickeyMo,minnie::MinnieMo,pluto, and all the others) sign under it with a picture of them like the welcome sign princesses

I'm so sorry to ask for another change, but can you put "Surprise! Love, Aunt Terri, Uncle Mark, Mom, and Grandma" where Andrea is? I should have been more specific. I never saw the Andrea part when I requested it. :(

Again, thanks for your help!!!

Sure thing
e

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy. So I think I might have this under control here!! hehehe. I seen your AWESOME work and I was wondering if you could possibly get some done for me. I would SO appreciate it!!

All in original:
Steven : Indiana Jones
Louise : Lilo & Stitch
Abbygail : Tinkerbell & Peter Pan
Cody : Monsters Inc
Disney Bound : Canadian Flag
Max: Blue dog bones
Mia : Pink dog bones

Name fills on the side:
Steven : Donald Duck
Louise : Mickey & Minnie
Abbygail : Pluto
Cody : Goofy

The Ashe Family : All main characters on side

I know this is a Disney site but would you do minions too?
If you do I would like Steven, Louise, Abbygail & Cody with a minion (choose one for each name) with the minions on the side...

I am in no rush to get them done, as were only going march 2016. Any questions please contact me...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

:0)

sure thing my fellow Canuck!

Mandy

Hi Mandy,
First of all, your work is wonderful!!! It makes going to Disney even more magical, so thank you! Second, I would like to put in a few requests if I could:

Name Fills...on the side if possible

Hudson, minions (if you only do Disney, Big Hero 6)
Kylie, Frozen
Abbi, Frozen
Dawn, Tangled
Sara, Harry Potter (Haunted Mansion ghosts?, or Lion King if no Potter)
Brooke, Harry Potter (Haunted Mansion ghosts? or Mulan if no Potter)

Also, could you do a mickey body silhouette tagxedo with a rainbow of colors one with a white background and one with black? I don't know how many words so here is a list...if it's too many if you could delete from the bottom up, that would be great!

Family Vacation
love
doug
kristen
abbi
sara
dawn
brooke
randy
heather
kylie
hudson
memories
fun
golf
walt disney world
pirate league
ohana
soarin'
philharmagic
jewels
haunted mansion
people mover
tusker house
toy story mania
expedition everest
7dmt
swimming
Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
Mission Space
Nemo
pearls
dinosaur
crystal palace
liberty tree tavern
beautiful tomorrow
rockin' roller coaster

Again, thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate all your hard work!

dawn

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:

Hey mandy,
I loved the previous designs you made for me can I request a couple more plz.
1. karla's autograph cover

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Autograph Covers/belleac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21
for karla and can it be made so I could copy it 4x6 and change to 2015
2. Yaritza's autograph cover

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Autograph Covers/minnieacnew.jpg.html?sort=3&o=31
for yaritza and can it be made so I could copy it 4x6 and change to 2015
3. Yaritza's countdown calendar

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Countdown/minniecalendar.jpg.html?sort=9&o=16
for yaritza
4. welcome sign
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/callieprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=15
for karla
I have a little request can this same design be done for yaritza but from minnie mouse::MinnieMo, it could say the same thing "yaritza welcome to walt disney world" could both of this be made so I could print on 8x10 copy paper size

::MickeyMoThis is a design from another person but they are out can you do this or something similar from mickey and the gang- for Fam.Orozco::MinnieMo
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/Eliz-Tink_zps58bd159d.jpg.html
and saying the same thing

My last request I made you work hard because I asked for the designs and I needed them to be translated to spanish but I didn't tell you first so now, again I will like from you to tell me which of these designs could be made then i'll send you the translation so you could just copy and paste.
I'll be waiting for a answer back so I could send you a translation.
:thanks:
Gerardo Orozco

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy! Can I please request a Disney cruise logo tagxedo with the following words:

Disney Fantasy
May 16-23, 2015
Port Canaveral, Florida
At Sea
Cozumel, Mexico
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Falmouth, Jamaica
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Fish Extender

Many thanks,
Melissa

EDIT:Can I please also get the same words but in a Mickey Head with black words and black border as well as a Minnie Head with red bow, black words and black border!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Sure thing

Mandy

Hey Mandy I loved this designs but I wanted them on Spanish I uploaded the translation before this post can I plz get those
And the letter from Tinkerbell above can it be by Mickey and the gang and all the other things I need are on the other post I did
But here it is again

:DMandy this are the translations thank you so much for doing all this for us:-)

For number 1 & 2 can I get one in English and one on Spanish plz, and no dates [no 2015]

#1. (English- Karla’s autograph book )
Spanish-

Libro de (top row)
Autografos (second row)
De (third row)
Karla (last row)

#2.(English- Yaritza’s autograph book)
Spanish-

Libro de (top row)
Autografos (second row)
De (third row)
Yaritza (last row)

3. For the countdown it could stay on English – “Yaritza’s countdown calendar”::MinnieMo

4. For Karla’s princess welcome sign “ Karla ” on the top oval, and “ Bienvenida a Disney ” on the middle ovalprincess:

5. For Yaritza’s if it was possible “ Yaritza ” on the top oval if it's the same design but with Minnie instead, and “ Bienvenida a Disney ” on the middle oval, and could Minnie have its signature like all the other princesses::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

:earsboy:Hopefully you could of came up with the request of the other designer or something similar :earsboy:
I will like the letter to say-

Querida, Familia Orozco
Esperamos que estén teniendo unas buenas vacaciones hasta ahora!!
Para hacer su visita aun mas especial,
les hemos dejamos un regalo sorpresa
de parte de todos nosotros aquí en Disney!!
que disfruten el resto de sus vacaciones!!!
sus amigos,

and have all the characters (mickey::MickeyMo,minnie::MinnieMo,pluto, and all the others) sign under it with a picture of them like the welcome sign princesses

Mandy - we hope that you are having a great day! Our good friend Laura Gamber highly recommended you and your designs when we began looking into group designs for our upcoming Disney trip in late May. We have a group of 12 heading to Disney World on Memorial Day in May. We actually saw 2 of your designs that we liked: the silhouette of Mickey with group names featured and the other one was each member of the group choosing their favorite character to fill their names. We'll start with the easy one first! :)

Design 1:The Mickey Mouse Names (mickeymousenames.jpg) Is it possible to have this in Mickey's head only, with red names, a black outline and "Disney World 2015" in black written under the design? The names needed are: Jody, Amanda, Judy, Devan, Bobby, David, Angela, Emilie, Molly, Samantha, Olivia and Sheridan. If the head silhouette design is not possible we will take the body as you have it. We will need 12 of this design, one for each member.

Design 2:These are name fills with a border, similar to these designs (eeyorenfborder.jpg and brookemickeynfborder.jpg). We have listed all members with a 1st and 2nd choice of character just in case one is not available.

JODY - (male) 1st-Buzz Lightyear 2nd: Pirates of the Caribbean or Pirate Mickey
JUDY - (female) 1st- Donald Duck 2nd: Eeyore
AMANDA - (female) 1st - Pirate Mickey 2nd: Raymond (from Princess and the Frog)
DEVAN - (male) 1st - Nemo 2nd - Raymond
BOBBY - (male) 1st - All Princesses 2nd - Aurora
DAVID - (male) 1st - Donald Duck 2nd - Donald Duck :)
ANGELA - (female) 1st - all Nemo characters especially the seagulls 2nd: Tinkerbell
EMILIE - (female) 1st: Ariel 2nd: Peter Pan
MOLLY - (female) 1st:Stitch 2nd: Genie from Aladdin
SAMANTHA - (female) 1st: all/any Nightmare before Christmas characters 2nd: Peter Pan (this is going to be printed on a ladies fit Med shirt, so do you think the name size will have to be adjusted to ensure her name fits on the front of the shirt?)
OLIVIA - (female) 1st: Elsa 2nd: Ariel
SHERIDAN - (female) 1st: Dori from Nemo 2nd: Anna (this is going to be printed on a ladies fit SMALL shirt, so do you think the name size will have to be adjusted to ensure her name fits on the front of the shirt?).

That's it! Please let us know if there is any other info you need or is something was not included. We are anxious to see the designs and can not wait to wear them on our trip!!
We truly appreciate you sharing your talents with us to make this trip extra special!

Have a great evening!

Judy & Angela

Hi Mandy-

Could I get these two designs personalized.

First Visit Toy Story for Max

Wild Child Tee for Ella

Thank you,
Tina

Hi Mandy! I love your work :) I am so glad there are people out there like you who are able to help those less talented (ME!!!)
If possible, can you make the following for me: We leave May 3!!
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...s/airlinetemplate2nicole.jpg.html?sort=3&o=41 My son's name is Shane Triscari. Leaving May 3, 2015 Returning May 10, 2015
Airport: Akron-Canton (CAK) to Orlando (MCO)

Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy. Sorry if you already got this, I'm not sure it posted properly. But for the tickets you can use Minnie Mouse as the character. Thanks again for the letters. Lindsay

Hi Mandy! Could I get a surprise letter please? If you are able to add names, please add "Devin and Brayden" If possible, can you remove the "Walt" and just say "Disney World"? No big deal if you can't, just thought I'd ask! http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ise Letters/lucasSurprise.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Can I also get two countdown calendars? I would like the Jake & the Neverland Pirates one with the name "Brayden" and this Mickey one with the name "Devin" http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...down/henrymickeycalendar.jpg.html?sort=9&o=12

Thank you so much, I love your stuff!!

Mandy,

Can I please also request the following namefills (can the names be stacked/vertical instead of horizontal?) all with borders and the characters outside the name fills too (like in post #2408):

Jordyn - Stitch
Kendalyn - Mickey
Connor - Star Wars
Alynn - Stitch

If I can get these by the end of April that would be great!!

Many many thanks,
Melissa

Sure thing

mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter