absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy your work is amazing! Any chance you could make these two items for me. No hurry - our trip is in January!

1. Luggage tag from this gift tag. Same as this but with "Duran Family" along the top instead. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...d/media/Gift Tags/halesmickeygifttag.jpg.html

2. A tagxedo mickey head similar to this: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...edia/TagxedoNames/amytag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=74 Words to add:

Duran Family
Alora
Travis
Benjamin
Owen
Brian
Amy
January 2016

and any Park names and ride names, and character names

Thank you so, so much!!

Hi Mandy
I am so glad to come across this. We leave for WDW in a week. I would love to have a Minnie and Mickey like this one to make shirts
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...doNames/daddyminnetagname.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

Please use these words below. Thanks so much!!!

Woolridge Family
Do Family
WooClan6
Summer 2015
Florida
Siesta Key
Orlando
Ohana
Ted
Samantha
Lan
Thu
Kelly
Trinh
Trang
Tyler
Tedson
Grandpa
Grandma
Auntie
Mommy
Daddy
Sisters
Brothers
If you can dream it you can do it.
hi Mandy, just wondering if you've seen this request. We leave on Thursday 7/23 and it take a couple days to get the shirts printed.

Hi Mandy! Could you please make Mickey Heads (the Mickey Heads wearing the Mickey Pants) and Minnie Heads (with the Red Polka Dot bow) to fit 8 1/2 x 11 paper (but as large as possible) with names written in Waltograph on it? There are 5 Mickey Heads: Grandpa, Daddy, Luke, Brandon, and Alex, and then 4 Minnie Heads: Grandma, Mommy, Addison, Brinley. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ed/MickeyHeads/finleyredshortsmh.jpg~original and http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/MickeyHeads/mommyMinniehead1_2.jpg~original

Also, I would love 5 personalized tickets to MNSSHP - for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/Invites/sophiaMNSSHPInvite2015.jpg~original

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! You have always made our family trips to Disney special with your wonderful designs. I would love to request a few things for our upcoming trip in September.

Airline tickets Fab 5 Airways one for Addison, one for Annabelle. Departing Sept. 17, Returning Sept. 26 From:Atlanta To: Orlando Flight WDW2015

Halloween MNSSHP Invite (1) Addison 2015, (2) Annabelle 2015
Halloween MNSSHP Name fill8-Addy
Halloween MNSSHP Name fill1-Belle

Port Orleans Riverside Tiana Invite that uses both names Addison & Annabelle, please change French Quarter to Riverside.

Character Meal Superbreakfast September 18, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Stick family example teflerfamily1 that says Disney World & Cruise 2015 Dad has B32 hair dark brown, Mom needs same hair as in example, Addy is 9 G11 medium brown hair, Belle is 6 G48 Med brown hair.

Tagxedo DCLtag using Eric, Heidi, Addison, Annabelle
September 19-26, 2015
Disney Fantasy
Port Canaveral
Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth
Castaway Cay
Day at Sea
Disney Cruise Line

Hi Mandy, just wondering if you seen the spelling error in the lovely tags you creative for me? It should be Kizzy not Kissy. No rush, just said I'd better bring it to your attention. Thanks again xx

Hi Mandy,
I just love your designs and was hoping you could do a couple for our coming WDW/DCL trip coming up in September. Here are my requests when you have the time:

Ariel Designer Princess Ariel – True Princess
Name to be added: Renee
Similar to design here: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...TruePrincess_zps0972d0b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=58

Gift Tag
Tag design front: A gift for you from the Woods Family in 10156
Tag design back: Cruisin’ with Mickey aboard the Disney Dream September 2015
Similar to design here: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...Gift Tags/tagdclluggage.jpg.html?sort=3&o=100

Tagzedo – Minnie DCL similar to this design
Words for tag: Woods Family, Renee, Rob, 2015, 25th Anniversary, Believe, Beach Club, Dream, Sandcastles, Sunshine, Memories, Castaway Cay, Nassau, Port Canaveral
Similar to design here: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...media/TagxedoNames/patdcl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Thank you in advance!!
Renee'

Mandy-
Thanks for the 1st thank you card. Can you make us these for our upcoming TRIP? We will be on The Disney Dream. July 2015. Can I also get you to do a pirate name fill for my son Colin and a cruise ship name fill for my daughter Bella? Lastly Can we get a Taxedo with the Disney Cruise emblem and one of the Epcot ball ? I like the Red and Blue for the cruise and multi colored for Epcot. Our cruise is on the Dream from August 29-3rd. We are going to Castaway Cay and Nassau. It is our 1st cruise. We are going to Epcot for 2 days when we get back and it is our 1st time also. I want to frame these with some pictures for our trips.

Thanks-
Cassie, Glenn, Bella (8) & Colin (1)

th_carterfgmothercacard.jpg
th_carterfamvacation.jpg
th_halloweenbutton.jpg
th_ourfistfamlp.jpg

I also would like to ask if you can do these name fills with the characters as well, please. Thank you so much! If there is any way you can make by end of July, that would be great. But if you are too busy, then no worries. Thank you so much!

Original name fills

Emma - Dory
Alex - Avengers
Nora - Fab 5 (or just Mickey is fine)
Fermin - Darth Vader
Heather - Belle
Leigh Anne - Mickey Mouse
Della - Anna (from Frozen)
Emma - Minnie Mouse

Mandy-
Hello! I was wondering if you could create me two images... (see attached for idea).

1. Storm Trooper with the name BRYSON
2. Jedi (Mickey or ObiWan) with the name AUSTIN

I'm working on their Autograph Books and I want to use similar style images on the covers.
Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing what you come up with, love your creativity!
Michelle

Attachments

• aurora.jpg
    aurora.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mandy!

I love your name fills! I know this may seem a lot so if you can't do it all, no worries. If you can make them by the last week of July, I would really appreciate it. No worries if you can't. I'm so thankful for the opportunity. Your work is great!

I would love to have the BEVELLED NAME FILLS for my friend's names, with characters. Whatever color is easy for you.

James - Grumpy
Bridget - Mickey Mouse
Chris - Mickey Mouse
Brett - Mickey Mouse
Carter - Mickey Mouse
Emily - Eeyore
Alice - Duffy
Carla - Minnie Mouse
April - Minnie Mouse
Jon - Wall-E
Marissa - Baymax
Jordan - Marvel / Avengers
Spencer - Crush
Zac - Mike Wazowski
Makenzie - Rapunzel
Beverly - Rapunzel
Julia - Aristocats
Boyd - Kronk (From Emperor's New Groove)
Chris - Kronk (From Emperor's New Groove)
Gabby - Izma (From Emperor's New Groove)
Natalie - Stitch
Liane - Winnie the Pooh
Kelia - Olaf
Kanoelani - Dumbo
Tricia - Fab 5 (Mickey and Friends)
Gavin - Fab 5 (Mickey and Friends)

Thank you so very much!

Sure thing

continued...

I would like a Tagxedo Mickey in black, white, and red with the following names:
Brooklin
Kylie
Shelby
Jacee
Ella
Julie
Claire
Graham
Niko
Uriah
Alex M.
Jacob
Alex S.
Ezra
Andrew
Aiden
Harrison
Mrs. Ritter
1st Grade
Hawthorne Elementary

Thanks!

Sure thing

Mandy

On the Name Tags, could I get 1st Grade at Hawthorne Elementary instead of Walt Disney World?

Could I get Minnie Name Tags with the following names:
Brooklin
Kylie
Shelby
Jacee
Ella
Julie
Claire

Could I get Mickey Nam Tags with the following names:
Graham
Niko
Uriah
Alex M.
Jacob
Alex S.
Ezra
Andrew
Aiden
Harrison

Thanks! My 1st graders will love your work.

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you Mandy!!! You are the best. My family will love these! I appreciate all your great work!

I forgot one very important person! Can you please make another Mickey with Pop-Pop on it.

Also, could I bother you to do the girls with Minnie:
Kristin
Susan
Avery
Nana

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,
Would you be able to do the following t-shirt disigns?

1. full-body Mickey in pirate gear (preferably with a sword but if you can't find one that's ok) and add the name 'Eric'.
2. full-body Minnie in pirate gear (preferably with a sword but if you can't find one that's ok) and add the name 'Emily'.
3. full-body Minnie in pirate gear (preferably with a sword but if you can't find one that's ok) and add the name 'Alessia'.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I love your disigns and you have definitely added some Pixie Dust to our past trips! I wanted to request some for our upcoming trips:

1). Welcome to Port Orleans Riverside letter for Hailey and Matthew

2). Invite letter for Beaches and Cream with a coupon for a "Mickey's Kitchen Sink" for Hailey and Matthew

3) invite letter for Hailey to go to DTD BBBoutique.

4). Invite letter for Matthew and Dave to go to Disney Quest

5). Invite letter for The Radin Family to go to Typhoon Lagoon.

6). Invite letter for Hailey and Matthew to play golf at Winter/Summerland on the summer side.

7). Invite letter for Hailey and Matthew to attend a fun night at the Hoop de do Revue. Friday September 4, 2015. 6:15pm.

8) invite letter for Hailey and Matthew to meet Cinderella and her sisters at 1900 Park Fare. Thursday September 3, 2015. 7:20pm

9). Invite letter for The Radin Family to have dinner at Whispering Canyon on Sunday September 6, 2015 at 6:15pm.

10) Invite letter for Hailey and Matthew to have breakfast at Boma on Friday September 4, 2015 at 9:45am.

Thank you so much for all that you do! I really appreciate it.
-Randi

Sure thing

]

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter