absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance I can get pressed penny for large M & M tube for Delaney in Frozen and Carter in Star Wars?

Thanks, you are awesome.

I love all your designs! I was wondering if I could get a pressed penny cover for a large M&M tube for my three kiddos:
I'm new to the site so I hope I am requesting correctly! Thank you so much! Our trip is in December.

Carson
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/PressedPennies/davidgoofyPPLargeMM.jpg
(Goofy)

Wyatt
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/PressedPennies/davidplutoPPMentos.jpg
(Pluto)

Claire
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../PressedPennies/cassieminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg
(Minnie)

Thanks again!!

Mandy,
1. I am looking for old original name fills that you did for my family in late 2011/early 2012. Would they still be in your photobucket?

Thank you so much for our family tagxedo design - it is perfect! We appreciate it so much!!!!

Hi Mandy! I see that you have gotten through some requests around the same date as my post. I was just wondering whether or not you did Epcot passports? I didn't see any on photobucket but your profile states your up for just about anything. If you don't, no worries! I'm just having a hard time finding someone that does take passport requests. Thank you!!

Hi Mandy!
May I please get a few invites???

MVMCPinvite2015 (with the names Genna and Jaxson in mickey heads)

epcotinvite.jpg (with names Genevieve and Jaxson)

akinvite1.jpg (names Genevieve and Jaxson)

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Mandy! We loved the Disigns you did for us so much, we were hoping ou could do a few more before our trip. We leave on Sept. 2 so if you won't have time just let me know please.

Can we get a stick figure family like this one:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tick Family/sabrinasfears.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5 But without the Our First Visit
With the following figures and names
Adult man, dark hair-Jesse
Adult woman, dark hair-Rachel
Medium girl, dark hair-Ava
Medium boy, dark hair- Jack
A bit smaller boy, dark hair- Henry
Toddler Girl, blonde hair-Evelyn
Adult woman, blonde hair-Grandma
Adult woman, blonde hair-Rylie

And also this one:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ndysfears2ex_zps06068796.jpg.html?sort=3&o=28 But with the following individual names under the figures
Adult woman, short blonde hair-Grandma
Adult Man- Papa
Adult Man, dark hair- Rick
Adult Woman, dark hair-Tara
Medium girl, blonde hair-Payton
Medium girl, blonde hair-Addison
A bit smaller boy, blonde hair- Nathan

I'm also hoping you could do a name fill:
On the side name fill Ariel with the name Evelyn
On the side name fill Peter Pan with the name Rylie

Thank you so much, again please let me know if you don't think you will have time for these.

Hi Mandy - just wondering if you got to fix up my luggage tag? Thanks so much
Kiz
x

I'm hoping to add this to my request earlier but if it is too short notice, I totally understand and you don't need to do. I hope that you can make this by end of July. If not, no worries.

Please can you make Original name fills (or whatever name fill style is easy for you... I'm not picky)
KRISTIN - Mickey
BILL - Goofy
TYLER - Pluto
BRENDAN - Captain America

I thank you for your time and talent.

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy! You have created some wonderful designs for our trip this year. I have one final request (if you don't mind).

Could I please get the following: http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...TagxedoNames/xaviermickeystartag.jpg~original
name: Reco fill in words: 2015, Engaged to Tasha, Hollywood Studios, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roll Coaster, Space Mountain, French Quarter, T Rex, World Showcase, Ride and a Half, Crystal Palace, Beer Flight
name: William, fill in words: 2015, First Trip, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Meet the Robinsons, Foodie, Animal Kingdom, Beast, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Can't Wait for Disney
name: Tobias, fill in words: 2015, Donald Duck, Magic Kingdom, Riverside, Blue Cupcake, Pixie Stix, Buffalo Popcorn, Test Track, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Woody, Buzz Lightyear
name: David, fill in words: 2015, Graduation Trip, French Quarter, Shanzi Benzai and Ed, Rock n Roll Coaster, Dinasoar, Everest, Tower of Terror, Scar, Villains Party
name: LeeTre', fill in words: 2015, College Program, Indiana Jones, Riverside, Churros, Italian ice, Disney Quest, Earls, Japan, Teppan Edo, Villains, Ursula, Maleficent, Evil Queen

Could I also get the same design with Minnie Mouse (same color scheme) for the following names:
name: Tasha, fill in words: 2015, Engaged to Reco, Dude are you new?, Ride Chicken, Mini donuts, Crystal Palace, Port Orleans, Polynesian, Splash Mountain, Trip Planner, Minnie Mouse
name: Talea, fill in words: 2015, Graduation Trip, Grand Floridian, Hollywood Studios, Riverside, Rock n Roll Coaster, Star Tours, Make your own pasta, Pirate Princess, Belle, Ariel
name: Tashia, fill in words: 2015, Riverside, Hollywood Studios, Tower of Terror, Jack Skellington, Pocahontas, Make your own pasta, Teppan Edo, Tusker House, Test Track

Thank you so much for all the extra magic you add to our trips!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy

Love all that you do...so many wonderful disigns...I wold like to ask if you could do the following for our Disney trip 9/29 to 10/6 this year:

CapeMay invite for special breakfast (Juliana & Anthony Oct 6th 10:20am) it's our last day
Welcomecastle to Disney World (Juliana & Anthony)
Akershus invite for lunch (Juliana & Anthony Sept 30th 1:35pm)
Pickapearl at Epcot's World Showcase (Juliana--Today instead of a date--can the words Epcot Centre be changed to Epcot's World Showcase?)
Annaelsawelcome (Juliana only) Will use if we get FP+ for them

Thank you so much for taking the time to add extra magic to our Disney vacation!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter