absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all your designs! I was wondering if I could get a pressed penny cover for a large M&M tube for my three kiddos:
I'm new to the site so I hope I am requesting correctly! Thank you so much! Our trip is in December.

Carson
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/PressedPennies/davidgoofyPPLargeMM.jpg
(Goofy)

Wyatt
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/PressedPennies/davidplutoPPMentos.jpg
(Pluto)

Claire
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../PressedPennies/cassieminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg
(Minnie)

Thanks again!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:

Sure thing

Mandy

Thanks! Can I make some changes? I highlighted what I would like bolded. This is amazing!

October 31-November 7
Western Caribbean
Port Canaveral
Castaway Cay
Falmouth
Grand Cayman
Cozumel
Fantasy
Newlyweds
Wedding

Broadbelt
Jason
Cara
Colin
Patrick
Dowdy
Jill
Kevin
Connor
Kieran
Ryan
Shaun
Conners
Mike
Janet
Lynn
Haines
Maureen
Rob
Aiden
Deakon
Danica
Rogers
Sue
Mike
Josh
Megan
Hines
Maureen
Joe
Aidan
Fioretti
Angelina
Brian
Stephanie
Havers
Tom
Tracy
Madison
O'Connell
Jenn
Sean
Cailin
Gwen
Shea
Maeve

Hi Mandy- Thank you for doing the luggage tags!! I think you posted 2 of the stitch one's, but as I was downloading the others I saw the red Baymax one. So I knew that went with the red backing you did post!! Thank you so much for doing those.

*****However, I goofed...the backing of Elsa's I wrote the wrong city! It should say "Cedarburg" NOT "jackson". THank you

"Cedarburg" NOT "jackson". THank you
Meyer
3896 Strawberry Glen Drive
Cedarburg, WI 53012[/QUOTE]

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi I've found the luggage tags and if possible can you do the following please all mickey heads
Tinkerbell - Angie Last 07860 716367 OKW Disney World
Grumpy - Jon Last 07860 716367
OKW Disney World
Minnie - Libby Last (same info)
Princesses - Summer Last (same info)
Pluto - Amy Last (same info)
Star Wars - Louie Last (same info)

Thanks so much
Angie xx

Just to clarify.

You would like the front of the tag with the character and the contact info on the back?

Where does OKW come in? it is a separate tag with a pic of Old Key West?

Thanks
Mandy

I also requested on your pressed penny thread about a month ago. We leave this Friday. If possible, can you check that thread? Thanks.

Oh Mandy, I am so sorry!! It is the correct invite this time but my sons name is spelled wrong! :( It is Jaxson, not Jackson!!!
I'm sorry, I feel like this request is being a pain in your butt!!!

Just to clarify.

You would like the front of the tag with the character and the contact info on the back?

Where does OKW come in? it is a separate tag with a pic of Old Key West?

Thanks
Mandy
Hi
I thought I needed to put some sort of address on tag if luggage got lost. If not then yes the character on front and detail on back
Thanks Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter