• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have a name fill?

Type: Character on the side
Name: Dclmagic (I want the word dclmagic filled, no spaces)
Character: The magic cruise ship in the word, sailor Mickey on the side
No border
No specific color

Thank you so much!! Ur the only page I found with the name fills I wanted.
No deadline- this will be used on my cruise in two years and my dcl blog

Have a great trip!

trevorpmickeysc.jpg

trevoravengersc.jpg

travispmickeysc.jpg

travisavengersc1.jpg

kendalltinkgrsc.jpg

kendallarielsc.jpg

ginatinksc.jpg

ginacindysc.jpg

colepmickeysc.jpg

colecarssc.jpg

trevorpmickeymhluggagetag.jpg

travispmickeymhluggagetag.jpg

kendalltangledmhluggagetagfront.jpg

ginajessiemhluggagetag.jpg

colecars2mhluggagetag.jpg

kendallCRTinvite.jpg

kendallBBBinvite.jpg

ginaCRTinvite.jpg

ginalBBBinvite.jpg

junemhfamvac1.jpg

junemhfamvac.jpg

(2 b/c I didn't know if Billie was Male or Female)

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi! We are headed to Disney World to celebrate my mom's 60th Birthday. Wondering if you could make the following to create a little extra magic:

Stroller Tags:
Tinkerbell -- Princess Gianna's Stroller
Sorcerer Mickey -- Prince Daniel's Stroller
Winnie Pooh -- Evelyn's Ride <with a line on the bottom that says "Beeping at people since 2006">

Mickey Gift Tags with the following names:
Matt, Ryan, Lauren, Brendan, Shannon, Juliana, Daniel, Gianna, Kathy, Fred, Evelyn

Thank you so much!!

Hi, Mandy. I'm looking for DCL gift tags. Are you able to design these by the beginning of March? Our cruise is at the end. Requesting Mickey and/or Minnie with a simple nautical theme of some sort and my DISname (DLBDS) and Fantasy name. Prefer a white background to cut down on ink usage. I only need one for the Fantasy right now but would love to have access to gift tags with the names of all DCL boats. You DISigners always get it perfect the first time around for me so I'm sure I'll like what you come up with. I love the ones in your Photobucket. Just didn't see any for DCL. A big THANK YOU from all us DISers.:worship:

FYI.... I use these for my FE gifts.

Hi!

I may be too late to ask this, as we leave on January 29, but just in case... Because your designs are gorgeous!
I'd love name fills, with borders, for our door on the Disney Wonder. Any type except scattered (whichever you think works best for each character/name) any colours you like! I'm just thrilled that you are doing these for everyone I'm not picky, please pick what you feel like making or what is easiest ...everything you do is lovely!

Rhianna: Belle
Fiona: Tinkerbell or Capt. Jack Sparrow
Spencer: Eeyore and / or Beaker (one inside, one outside?)
Tristan: monsters inc or Buzz Lightyear or Cars or muppets or star wars (8 year old boy)

I was going to use great the un-personalized blank you made but after reading about magnets going missing I thought I'd ask if you can personalize the life preserver that says "our first Disney cruise" "disney wonder 2013" that you made for someone recently by adding "The Wood Family" somehow? Maybe just remove wonder 2013 from the bottom but if you have a better idea that would be great too thanks!

Thank You so much!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

These are amazing!
Could I please get some for my family? We are leaving Jan 25! :)

Namefills
Jake (fab 4..no minnie)
Luke (fab 4..no minnie)
Tim (Mickey)
Becky (Minnie with yellow background)
2013 (parks and/or characters)
Could you please make the colors diff for Jake & Luke's? Thanks!

Also,
Could you give me a welcome letter for each Jake & Luke?

You're awesome! So glad I stumbled on this forum today. Been on it for the last 4 hours!! (It is now 3:30am!)

Looking for stroller tags and t **** design with Dis board fan or something fun like that Can you help ?
. Thanks. Kim j

I've had a friend ask me to make shirts for her kids and their upcoming Disney trip. Could you please make a few name fills for me??

Brendan
Kaelan
Ethan

All 3 with fab 5. She's not picky about colors, so could you please make the 3 with different colored backgrounds, maybe one red, one green, one yellow?? Or whatever colors you happen to have is fine.

Hi Mandy,
I am so impressed by your designs, they look great!

I was hoping you could 4 name fill designs for me that will go on T-shirts if possible put Disney 2013 in the Disney Script on the upper left hand corner.

Carli - Princess theme with Aurora and Rapunzel and any others that might fit with a green fill
Keelan - Princess theme with Ariel and Rapunzel and any others that might fit with an orange
Tracy - Fab Five theme with pink background
Heath - Fab Five theme with red background

Thank you so much!

Mandy!!! Thank you so much for the designs! My daughter is going to look so cute and be so excited by the invites!!!

Do you by any chance have a leopard Mickey head? I had one for our last trip and for the life of me cannot find the link!!! It was the leopard print Mickey head with above it the words Wild Child and below it Emma.....if you can't I totally get it...we leave in 11 days and I am getting ready to print and iron on!

Thanks again you rock!

Hi Mandy!

Could I please request a Bibbidi Boutique invitation, the one with the princesses in teh castlle with teh little girl.

One each for Daniella and Amelia at February 10th at 12:30 pm,

Thank you...these are so adorable!

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for someone to design 16 tshirts for our Disney World trip in June. I was thinking the year 2013 and the character that the person picked out. Not a fill. What about the year with the numbers in the color of the character and the 0 as the character? Just a thought. My mom and dad are 65 and 64 and they chose Mickey and Minnie. Did you want to try those first and then I can give you the rest? Just let me know if this is something you can do.

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Mandy,

First thank you so much for the designs you have for me so far. I have been trying to find the attached images but they are no longer being made. I love them both so much and hoped to make them again for our trip in 11 days. Is there any way possible you could make something like these?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

If you have anything that reminds you of these that would be great too....Name is Emma.....thanks for trying!

I am so excited for our upcoming Disney trip this March. We are surprising the kids and have been planning for almost a year. I am so glad I found this board and I love your designs. I hope I'm requesting these correctly.

I was wondering if you could do the following things:

Ungaro (In original name fill, black border, Mickey/Donald/Minnie + whoever else makes it look cute)

Reagan (In bevelled name fill, pink border, with princesses)

Cayla (In bevelled name fill, darker green border, with fairies)

The Lightning McQueen Stroller tag: (LicensePlateMcQueen.jpg)
If it could just say Ungaro's Stroller and the date be just 2013?

Thanks again, Amy

Sure thing!

ungaroLicensePlateMcQueen.jpg

ungaroFab5-1.jpg

reaganprincessnfbev.jpg

caylafairiesnfbev.jpg

I'm not sure what your turn around time is but I'm prepared to beg... Is there any way you might be able to do welcome cards for us by Jan 18th?

Could I please have a "welcome card" made for my three children?

Allison - Ariel
Nicolas - Lightning McQueen
Jack - Pirates

Also, original name fills with the names Nicolas (Lightning) and Jack (Buzz Lightyear)

Thank you SO much!

Sure thing!

jackBuzz1-1.jpg

nicolasCars.jpg

nicolaslightningwelcome.jpg

jackwelcomejack.jpg

allisonwelcomeariel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter