absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy- Thank you so much for all you have done! You answered my post in #1191 My sister just had a baby so I'd like to get a mickey head with a bow, so I guess that's Minnie :) with the name Zola Grace in Disney font

I'd also like to get name fills

Jake- Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Nathan- Star Wars
Zola Grace- Minnie Mouse
Andy- Mickey Mouse
Ben- Toy Story

and the name things with Perry the platypus from Phineas and Ferb (from your tees category)...
Agent Aiden

I'd also like to do pressed pennies, one for the pressed pennies and one for the quarters to buy their pressed pennies

Jake- pluto
Ben- Monsters Inc
Andy- Fab 5
Aiden- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Nathan- if you can do Austin & Ally or Shake it up, if not Harry Potter or Star Wars

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thank you - You are so very kind! Post 2439 I saw this design a long time ago. I love the simple & traditional design. The kids are going to love them....

Thank you does not even begin to express my happiness and gratitude! You are so very talented - and more than that - so kind in sharing your time and talent and gifts with each of us. Thank you for all that you do - and for all the wonderful things you have given to us for our trip. You are wonderful and we are grateful!!:goodvibes

Could I trouble you for one more thing?

T-shirt sized black mickey heads (names in white)

Mom(pink bow)
Mamaw(pink bow)
Shooshie(Pink bow)
Nanny(pink bow)
Poppa
Dad
Grandpa
Baat
Brady
Patrick

Thank you again!!!! This is so amazing what you can do and the time you spend helping everyone out!!!!

I also would love if you could do the disney font in
red with the mickey ears for

Patch
Brady

I forgot them when I did my original post.

Thank you in advance

Would b possible to get a Mickey head with castle in the background with Mickey and Minnie on them also I saw the one that u did with minnie and princess on it with 2013 on it instead of a name

Hi Mandy

I accidentally posted my request on your pressed penny thread. Should I re-type my request over here where it belongs?
Thanks
Tammy

Mandy, I can't begin to say how much I love all of your designs. If you could please do a few things for me I will be extremely greatful.

If I could have this one say Misty- http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...mefills/LetterB/bradyToyStory_zps3dd7921f.jpg

If I could have this one say Michael- http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...efills/LetterJ/joshuaStarWars_zpscdedfd1a.jpg

If I could have this one say Madison- http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...ills/LetterC/camdenmonsterinc_zps3e1c80d7.jpg

If this one could say Misty and Michael- http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/Signs/jencouplesnames_zpsbf8fd21d.jpg

If this one could say Madison- http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/Invites/brynnAofA_zps7bff5be2.jpg

If this one could say Madison, the date is August 22nd at 8:20 a.m. for breakfast- http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...Invites/hannah1akershusinvite_zps84020e2f.jpg

If this one could say Madison, the date is August 20 at 1:30 p.m. for lunch- http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/Invites/hannahHVinvite1jake_zpsd1d03c88.jpg

No rush. We aren't leaving till the 17th of August.

Thank you so much,
Misty

Hi Mandy - I know you're very busy with all these requests. And I hate to ask if I could get mine #2257 by June 15. I know my travel isn't till November but I was thinking of giving my daughter (and her little sister) a Disney basket with all these personalize letters, invites and other stuff I have for her trip for her last day of Kindgarten. Something a little extra special. So that over the summer we can do Disney activities related to the trip. Originally I was going to wait till 30 days before travel date but looking at this website, there's so many Disney FUN things I can do and 30 days isn't enough :). So hopefully I can surprise her on her last day of school and start Disney activities for the summer!!!! Super excited!!

Thank you again...and again only if you have some time.

April

PS..Not sure if I need to repost it or using #2257 is the right way. Hope I'm doing this right.

Hi Mandy, could you do a birthday invite for me with the Disney Princesses that says:

"Be our Guest at Madison's Royal Celebration"

I know whatever you make will be wonderful. This is to display at the birthday cake table, so it doesn't need a date or anything.

Thank you so much.

Heather Millett

Hi mandY

Thank you so much for doing these. I didn't expect hem so soon after your vacation. I love them thank you x

Edit: my eldest has seen these now and has asked if he could have the top one but with goofy and saying Callum's going to DISNEYWORLD today. I didn't think he would want one but he thinks its so cool. Thank you x

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Been spending days looking at all your wonderful disigns and was hoping to get some too! So here goes my first request , I hope I am specific enough without being obnoxious :blush: and I can't post links yet unfortunately

First I would like the castle you have pictured in post# 1263 with Mickey and Minnie (but I don't want the Mickey & Minnie) you used the same castle in another one for a graduation and it looked like it had a burst of color and sparkles around it (but I can post the link to your photo bucket)

top left: Ashby's
top right: 1st trip
bottom center: Walt Disney World
bottom center: 2013

Then I would like some name fills. The ones that the characters are on the side or sitting above. The actual fill nothing too busy, like maybe for Pluto some bones, and Snow White some flowers or just a textured color. There are a few I found already and I will note those:

Pluto with the name Layne

Snow White with the name Bobbi

Dopey with the name Nieve

Eeyore with the name Nieve

Pinocchio with the name Leigh

Mulan with the name Leigh (which I now can't seem to find again in the posts but the one with the cherry blossoms in the name)

Ariel with the name Elora (which is pictured in post# 799)

Sulley with the name Carlos (which is pictured in post# 1655)

Mickey with the name Ashby (which is pictured as "Daniel" in post# 1428)

Next I would like a stroller tag:

Octonauts (like post# 853) with Sept 2013 on the bottom center and Walt Disney World as 3 words if possible on the top center and Ashby's Stroller on the right side

And last I would love it if you could do some sort of Mickey design That says Today is My First Birthday 8-7-2013. My little girl loves Mickey and your designs are great! No pressure if you can't do this :goodvibes:

I love what you do and really want to learn!!!

Great Job and Thanks in advance for your time and effort :thumbsup2

Layne

I am going to need a bit of help on the first request. Can you link me the picture?

Hi, Mandy

I was wondering if you could make a 4 x6 autograph cover for my daughter. Her name is Emily and we would like to use the autograph book for the MCMCP. So if the title could say Emily's Autographs and have MVMCP 2013 on it, that would be great. As for characters, if you have Mickey and Minnie in Christmas outfits, that would be great or if you have the Princesses in Christmas outfits, that would be great. Whatever is easy to do that also looks festive! :)

Also, Emily is a huge Phineas and Ferb fan - I looked through all your personalized pictures and couldn't find an Agent Emily - any chance you could o that too? Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

PFerb tag coming up!

Oh, my! That It's my Birthday and Jonathan image with the Party Hat is Too Cute! I Love them all, but I'm going to have to ask you to re-do a couple. I really want their pillowcases to match except for the name of the boat. Can you, please, please, re-do the Joshua and Jonathan life rings to match the pattern of the trip on the Magic (only Wonder this time). I'll post that image below.

Only re-do these two:
Joshua's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

Jonathan's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

pillowcase+.jpg

Sure thing

Hi, Mandy! You do AMAZING work! I've loved looking through your designs. I wish I had talent like that!

I was wondering if you could create two invites for me, please, using the following DISigns of yours. We are leaving on June 14.

kaileeBBBinvite_zps0b324c6c.jpg

Abby
June 20
1:40 PM

kameronBBBprince_zpscbf256a4.jpg

Sam
June 20
1:40 PM

Thanks in advance for your time and your hard work!

Sure thing!

First of all I would like to say you create some fantastic designs I've looked through all your postings and am simply amazed. As the title says this is a first trip to Disney but not for me (I've been there 4 times and love it each time I go) but its the first for my girlfriend and her son. We're taking him to Disney for his 7th birthday on the 30th of this month as a surprise. he's never gone on a flight or really left New York for that matter. As a memento and an easier way to find each other in the crowds I'm making us t shirts and here's where your help is greatly needed. I would like to request four designs so they can be the center pieces to those shirts. So if you could create these on short notice I would appreciate it greatly.

All would be in the form like your posting in 2417 with the scattered letters

Jacob- Fab five
Mommy- Disney Princesses
Grandma- Tink or Fairy Godmother
Johnny- Stitch or Peter Pan

Lastly if you could create a logo with Cinderella's Castle saying Orlando Trip 2013 that would be awesome

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

I am going to need a bit of help on the first request. Can you link me the picture?

funny enough it's the castle you used in the post about 5 down from mine (posted at 7:12) so let's see if I can post your photobucket link without the http --

://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Signs/orlando2013_zps8b952d3b.jpg.html

Except I want it to say Ashby's 1st Trip above and Walt Disney World under then 2013 under that

I LOVE ALL THE REST!!! Thank you so much!!! :love:

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if you could do a few name requests for me...
-Mickey Mouse next to Mouse Head...three names: "Kristina", "Brian" and “Benjamin” in middle…all three with ”Walt Disney World 2013” at bottom

-Pinocchio Name fills…three names: “Kristina”, “Brian” and “Benjamin”

Hope I did this correctly! It says my post count must be 10 or higher in order to post links or images ( I tried to post the images/links to help and as you requested:)
Thanks so much.
Kris:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter