• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Mandy! I've been having big issues with my computer. I know in post #2454 you said the Agent Emily disign (Phineas and Ferb) was coming up. And then my computer died. If you made and posted it, I am sorry I didn't get it. I'm just now getting back to the boards. Would you mind reposting it? And if you didn't make it yet, no worries, that just gives me time to get back onto the boards. :goodvibes Thanks and hope you had a nice weekend.

Hey!!! I have a Make a Wish trip in Sept, and I would like stroller signs for Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World

Hi Mandy:wave2:

I just wanted to say thankyou straight up for all the great work you do for all us Disney vacationers! You did some designs for me last year and they were a real hit and I adored them!

So, I am so very lucky to be going back to Disneyland in September and am looking for 2 new T-shirt designs.

For the first one, I would like the words - Doom Buggy Disciple - as per your file named - patrickmname.jpg. If you could include the picture of the hitch hiking ghosts too that will be fabulous!

And I am also looking for something new that I did not see in your designs so if you can do it for me, that will be great. Again, this will be going on a T-shirt and I am after the words - Goin' Tractor Tippin' - in a fill style. If you could do the fill in like grass like in a field or something similar, that would be perfect. And if you could include a picture of both Lightning, a tractor and Mater that will be great. This will be going on the back of the shirt.
And if you could possibly do the following for the front please, the words - Carsland DCA 2013 - with a border if at all possible and the same as your file - camdenlightningmatername.jpg. If you could also pop a border around it like the chequered flag one, that would be teriffic.

I hope I haven't asked for too much and I am so looking forward to seeing them finished!

Thanks so much.

A very grateful Aussie:goodvibes

Hi Mandy ..Thank you so much for my requests (#2473) I love them and can't wait to surprise my daughters! This is going to make the trip extra special because of you.

I do have a few more request and a change please. Again when you have time. And Thank you a million times again!

So I can't figure out how to put the links in so I am going to try and explain the ones I want. Sorry, I am not the greatest in computers.

For our CRT could you please use the following: It has Cinderella and the prince dancing on the left and the back ground is a castle and Cinderella's signature.
CRT details are: November 2, 2013 5:40pm.
One letter with Kayla & Ella

For Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: It light blue and signed by Cinderella. Cinderella is in the left corner and the castle in pink is in the right corner with a little carriage.
BBB details are: November 2, 2013 3:40pm
Could I get one for each - One for Kayla and one for Ella

This is for arriving at the Art of Animation. This is a regular size letter with Ariel in the left corner and the sea in the background with her signature.
Please write on it:
Welcome Souliyadeth Family
I am so happy that you are here at Walt Disney World and staying with us at the Art of Animation Resort. You will get to meet all of my friends and go on lots of fun rides! I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to meet you. Your Friend, Ariel

Thank you so much. Your work is just amazing.

April S

Hi Mandy,
I loved looking through your designs. I was wondering if you could do 2 designs for me.
The first is one with Mickey heads that says 3 generations of Disney. I would like my mom at the top. Then me and my sister in the next row, then the 5 grandchildren underneath. If this is even possible.
The names would be:
Memere
Kelly Kristy
Austin, Brody, Emme, Lily, Alli

Could Memere, Kelly, Kristy, Emme, Lily and Alli all be with Minnie heads?

The second design would be just the Mickey head filled with Memere, Kelly, Kristy, Austin, Brody, Emme, Lily, Alli over and over.

Thank you soooo much!!
Kristy

Like I said on your pressed penny thread, I am incredibly impressed with all of your DISigns! I wish I had half the talent you do!

When you have the time I was wondering if you could do two name fills for me? I really liked the Pooh on the side and the Tinker Bell bevelled with border and characters, which were both from your original examples; could I have both for Katie? Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy,

I am requesting 2 Original Name fills with border. Vacation is mid Sept.

1. Name is Bruce in the Finding Nemo characters featuring Bruce the Shark. Border just a color to match the design. For my hubby.

2. Name is Jennifer in the DCL Mickey and Minnie with a Red border.

3. I would also like the Mickey and DCL life ring with Bruce and Jennifer (on the upper ring, Disney Dream (in the lower middle), Sept 2013 (lower part of ring).

I am using these to make door magnets for our cruise.
Thanks so much.

Hi Mandy, you did some name fills for me in the past and hey were a huge success. Do you do non-disney disigns? I am looking for cheerleading disigns and maybe name fills with cheerleading backgrounds.

The names are
Traci
Megan

Thank you sooo much

Hi Mandy,
I posted this on your other thread by mistake.

I love your designs !! I am taking my daughter Lily on a surprise trip to WDW we leave July 10 which her actual birthday.

I was hoping you could make me :

Surprise letter ( the one with all the characters that says "surprise you are going to Disney" and then her name Lily

Airline ticket ( name: Miss Lily Morgan, From: Chicago, To Orlando, Date July 10, 2013, Return July 15, 2013)
And if you could put the note Surprise ! Happy Birthday. You are on your way to the happiest place on earth.

Lastly, I know you don't normally make this but if you could just make something that says "Today's my birthday and I'm going to Disney World" with dark pink letters, if you want to just do the words that's fine or if you want to put the words with any Disney design you could make it would be much appreciated. She loves all characters. I am going to have a shirt made and that's going to be on the back.

Thanks,
Tammy

Would it be possible for you to make me one of the Stroller Tags like your first example (the red one) except where Fantasia Mickey is, I would rather have the group of characters that is on the example below the first one. Also, we will be going to WDW in August of this year.
Thank you for your time.
Ed

Hi Mandy!

I wanted to see if you could make me a luggage tag. I'd rather not post my personal information so I can send you a PM if that is OK. Would it be possible to do it in the Mickey head/ears shape, but have multiple princesses on the front? If so then I would love that! If not, can I get Belle on the front? I will PM you the contact information.

Thank you so much!!!

Erin Elsdon

Hi Mandy!

I wanted to see if you could make me a luggage tag. I'd rather not post my personal information so I can send you a PM if that is OK. Would it be possible to do it in the Mickey head/ears shape, but have multiple princesses on the front? If so then I would love that! If not, can I get Belle on the front? I will PM you the contact information.

Thank you so much!!!

Erin Elsdon
I don't think my private message went through? Can you let me know if you got it? Thank you!!!

Would b possible to get a Mickey head with castle in the background with Mickey and Minnie on them also I saw the one that u did with minnie and princess on it with 2013 on it instead of a name

Are you talking about something like this? If not, please let me know

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, could you do a birthday invite for me with the Disney Princesses that says:

"Be our Guest at Madison's Royal Celebration"

I know whatever you make will be wonderful. This is to display at the birthday cake table, so it doesn't need a date or anything.

Thank you so much.

Heather Millett

Sure thing!

funny enough it's the castle you used in the post about 5 down from mine (posted at 7:12) so let's see if I can post your photobucket link without the http --

://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Signs/orlando2013_zps8b952d3b.jpg.html

Except I want it to say Ashby's 1st Trip above and Walt Disney World under then 2013 under that

I LOVE ALL THE REST!!! Thank you so much!!! :love:

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if you could do a few name requests for me...
-Mickey Mouse next to Mouse Head...three names: "Kristina", "Brian" and Benjamin in middle&all three with Walt Disney World 2013 at bottom

-Pinocchio Name fills&three names: Kristina, Brian and Benjamin

Hope I did this correctly! It says my post count must be 10 or higher in order to post links or images ( I tried to post the images/links to help and as you requested:)
Thanks so much.
Kris:)

Sure thing!

YAY!! Thank you so much, Mandy! There are just a couple of things (and I really, really hate to ask, especially after you've gotten these done for me so quickly)! But can you change Sam's invitation to say knight instead of prince? And can you change it to Bobbidi instead of Boppidi in both invites? Ugh, again, I feel so bad for asking. Thank you, thank you!

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter