• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mandy! I really appreciate the time and effort you take to make these. You truly have that Disney magic in your heart! I'm doing everything to help make their trip the best ever and this really contributes big time! Thanks again!

Hi Mandy! So glad I stumbled across your thread today. Love your designs. They are so cute. If you have time, I would love to have one with Buzz in the TRON outfit with the name Logan at the bottom. And a Chip and Dale name fill with Logan.

Thank you so much.

Thank you too for the compliment!

Here are your requests:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mandy:goodvibes

Can I ask for more. Can i get a fill in for Brayden with cars. And the Buzz tron well that is a big hit. Can I get one with Brayden's name as well (want it to look just like Nicks, not a fill in). And just a plain one for my son-in-law. He doesnt want his name on it.

Also one more fill-in. Olivia with pooh bear. Sorry to ask for so much. But we are falling in love with these designs.

Also how would we print these? Meaning highest quality etc. do you have a suggestion. Also covers for the autograph books. How do you attach them to the book.

So new to this but oh so excited.

Ginger

Mandy,
Just wanted to say thank you for the Tink plate and name for Emily! I appreciate you taking the time to do something so generous!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy I LOVE THEM!!! Just I should of been more specific and asked for two seperate Minnie heads (in the orange ) one with Barb and one with Brittney. And just the spelling of Brittney change :)

Thank you sooo much:flower3:

Hi Everyone...! I was wondering if you could for a name filler, with stitch and the name Libby, a princess one with the name Emily, and a tinkerbell one with the name Erica...? Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy. Your Name Fills are Great! Would you do a Chip and Dale Name Fill with the name Amy for Me? Thanks in advance.

Can I ask for more. Can i get a fill in for Brayden with cars. And the Buzz tron well that is a big hit. Can I get one with Brayden's name as well (want it to look just like Nicks, not a fill in). And just a plain one for my son-in-law. He doesnt want his name on it.

Also one more fill-in. Olivia with pooh bear. Sorry to ask for so much. But we are falling in love with these designs.

Also how would we print these? Meaning highest quality etc. do you have a suggestion. Also covers for the autograph books. How do you attach them to the book.

So new to this but oh so excited.

Ginger

not a problem Ginger

To print them, it's up to you. I like to size my disigns in a program like Word.
Make sure you save the file in the original size so that it keeps the quality high.
As for the covers, you can get them bound in a book with spiral or normal binding. There is a thread on the disign board that will explain it all

Thanks so much Mandy...! I was wondering if you could do a few more...? I hope these aren't trouble for you..!
Eeyore filler, with the name Deb and Deborah
Goofy filler, with the name Greg
Another stitch with the name Elizabeth.
Thanks sooo much Mandy...! :)

wow really good work.... i just loved it.. thanks for sharing such an wonderful work with us.

Thanks
Vistaprint.com.au

Thanks so much Mandy...! I was wondering if you could do a few more...? I hope these aren't trouble for you..!
Eeyore filler, with the name Deb and Deborah
Goofy filler, with the name Greg
Another stitch with the name Elizabeth.
Thanks sooo much Mandy...! :)

No problem at all! I'm glad you like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter