• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and a mickey stroller tag with "tran" is a last name :) we're going to dl on july :) do you guys have any suggestions what to buy before hand? we're in a budget thou :D

Sure thing!

As for tips, go the budget board or family board on the Dis. I love to go to Disney too, and am always on a budget, and these boards helped out tremendously!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, I love your disigns. I've been trying to look at them all, but having computer issues today. Could I get a disign for the pressed pennies? I actually have a bead tube I got from the fabric store. It looks like it might measure the size of the small M&M tube. Any Princess design is great, with the name Lexi. I have some time yet, I see your on vacation, enjoy.

Thank you,Sally

Sure thing!

I absolutely LOVE your designs!! Would it be possible to get a princess pressed penny cover for a large & small M&M container? Also, if you have any stroller tags with princesses that would be great! My last name is Elsdon.

Thank you so much!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,

I love your designs !! I am taking my daughter Lily on a surprise trip to WDW we leave July 10 which her actual birthday.

I was hoping you could make me :

Surprise letter ( the one with all the characters that says "surprise you are going to Disney" and then her name Lily

Airline ticket ( name: Miss Lily Morgan, From: Chicago, To Orlando, Date July 10, 2013, Return July 15, 2013)
And if you could put the note Surprise ! Happy Birthday. You are on your way to the happiest place on earth.

Lastly, I know you don't normally make this but if you could just make something that says "Today's my birthday and I'm going to Disney World" with dark pink letters, if you want to just do the words that's fine or if you want to put the words with any Disney design you could make it would be much appreciated. She loves all characters. I am going to have a shirt made and that's going to be on the back.

Thanks,
Tammy

Mandy, could you please do the royal couples list and add
Cody & Meghan
Jonathan & Kyndal
Ryan & Keely
Raymond & Jeanne
also could you do a pressed label for m & m tube for
Hannah- Woody
Paul-Tow Mater
Timmy-Tigger
finally a stoller tag for Hannah with Woody and a tag for a wheel chair for Timmy with Tigger that maybe says my bouncer is temporarily out of service.
Thank you sooooooo much.

Hi Mandy!

Your pressed penny tubes were such a hit on our trip,that I would like to make a few for a friend's family that is going to Disney on the 14th.

I would like Large M&M tubes and Mentos containers for:

Sophie- Something with Sleeping Beauty please

Peyton- Something with Bruce (from Nemo) I know that request is a little out there, so if you can't do Bruce, she also likes Mulan or any of the strong princesses.

Thanks so much!
Brandi

Hi Mandy,

Can you make me a small M&M container and a Mentos container for my son, Ben, with the red Mickey design? We are leaving June 25th.

Thank you for all you do!

Aimee

Hi Mandy - Would you please do three small M&M container wraps for me?

Livy's Pressed Penny Money - Ariel & Eric

Ashley's Pressed Penny Money - Ariel

Morgan's Pressed Penny Money - Minnie w/Bow (she has to have the bow - Morgan's infatuated with bows!)

Thanks so much! I'm in awe of how people do this for others just because they can! :worship:

I just want to thank you in advance. I had thought about trying to make some on my own, but your designs are so much more cute than something I could have made. I would really love 3 of them, and I would love the Halloween backdrop on page 7 of your photobucket account.
1. One for a large M&M container with "Swann Family Pressed Penny Money"
2. One for a Mentos container with "Swann Family Pressed Pennies"
3. One for a small M&M container with Swann Family Toll Money"

Again thank you!!

I just want to thank you in advance. I had thought about trying to make some on my own, but your designs are so much more cute than something I could have made. I would really love 3 of them, and I would love the Halloween backdrop on page 7 of your photobucket account.

Again thank you!!
I'm going to copy they above poster. I also want the Halloween on page 7.
1. Large M&M with "Landis's Pressed Penny Money"
2. Small M&M with "Landis's Pressed Penny Money"
3. Mentos container with "Landis's Pressed Pennies"

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Tammy

Could you please make one Large M&M wrap and one Mentos wrap with either the Halloween background on page 7 or a Halloween background with Winnie the Pooh (my son's favorite)?

Taylor's Pressed Penny Money
Taylor's Pressed Pennies

Thank you so much!! :-)

Hi Mandy,

I love your designs !! I am taking my daughter Lily on a surprise trip to WDW we leave July 10 which her actual birthday.

I was hoping you could make me :

Surprise letter ( the one with all the characters that says "surprise you are going to Disney" and then her name Lily

Airline ticket ( name: Miss Lily Morgan, From: Chicago, To Orlando, Date July 10, 2013, Return July 15, 2013)
And if you could put the note Surprise ! Happy Birthday. You are on your way to the happiest place on earth.

Lastly, I know you don't normally make this but if you could just make something that says "Today's my birthday and I'm going to Disney World" with dark pink letters, if you want to just do the words that's fine or if you want to put the words with any Disney design you could make it would be much appreciated. She loves all characters. I am going to have a shirt made and that's going to be on the back.

Thanks,
Tammy

Mandy, could you please do the royal couples list and add
Cody & Meghan
Jonathan & Kyndal
Ryan & Keely
Raymond & Jeanne
also could you do a pressed label for m & m tube for
Hannah- Woody
Paul-Tow Mater
Timmy-Tigger
finally a stoller tag for Hannah with Woody and a tag for a wheel chair for Timmy with Tigger that maybe says my bouncer is temporarily out of service.
Thank you sooooooo much.

I'll will post these on my thread. This thread is for pressed pennies only (just not to confuse me!:))

Hi Mandy!

Your pressed penny tubes were such a hit on our trip,that I would like to make a few for a friend's family that is going to Disney on the 14th.

I would like Large M&M tubes and Mentos containers for:

Sophie- Something with Sleeping Beauty please

Peyton- Something with Bruce (from Nemo) I know that request is a little out there, so if you can't do Bruce, she also likes Mulan or any of the strong princesses.

Thanks so much!
Brandi

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy - Would you please do three small M&M container wraps for me?

Livy's Pressed Penny Money - Ariel & Eric

Ashley's Pressed Penny Money - Ariel

Morgan's Pressed Penny Money - Minnie w/Bow (she has to have the bow - Morgan's infatuated with bows!)

Thanks so much! I'm in awe of how people do this for others just because they can! :worship:

Sure thing

Again thank you!!

I've looked on my page 7 in each of the photobuckets and can't find it. I've given you a couple of choices, if they aren't what you are looking for, please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter