Academy of Disney (AOD) Sign Ups

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Academy of Disney (AOD) is basically Camp of Disney just as a boarding school

Rules:
*Be nice
*Be active or tell me when you’ll be gone for a while or you may get cut
*Only characters actually belonging to Disney, not from Marvel or Star Wars or anything like that
*No multiples of the same relative unless someone decides to make twins or something.

Subjects I Need Staff For:
Nurse
Counselor
A Day
English
Science
Performing Arts (music, art, dance, acting)
PE
B Day
Math
History
Tech
Disney (not exactly sure what this class is, guess Disney trivia or history or whatever)

Student
Name:
Personality:
Relative:
Relation:
Other(Optional):

Name: Soraya Ali
Appearance: She has tan skin, short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes
Personality: She is fun loving and adventurous. She is spirited, friendly, understanding and kind. She is stubborn and independent and doesn’t need a boy. Sometimes she likes being a princess and sometimes she finds it boring.
Relative: Jasmine and Aladdin
Relation: Daughter
Other(Optional):

Name: Brielle Philip
Appearance: Red/strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes
Personality: Always a bit more practical and less dreamy than her cousin, when she fell into New York with Giselle she fell in love with the city and the life there and chose to stay rather than return to Andalasia. She was kind of adopted by Robert and Giselle and acts as an older sister to Morgan. She likes to draw and design and model fashion for Andalasia Fashions.
Relative: Giselle (from Enchanted)
Relation: Cousin
Other(Optional):

Name: Rowan DunBroch
Appearance: He has red hair and blue eyes
Personality: He is skilled at archery, riding, and an all manner of sports. He is wild and adventurous and daring and independent. He might be a prince, but he’s a rogue warrior prince for sure. He often struggles with responsibility.
Relative: Merida
Relation: Brother
Other(Optional):

Name: Maurice Fitzherbert/Levi Rider
Appearance: He has brown hair and hazel eyes
Personality: Charming and flirtatious, friendly, popular. A quick thinker, quick on his feet and quick with his hands. Good reflexes, an eye for detail. Funny and sarcastic. Relaxed, casual, would rather have a good time than worry or study.
Relative: Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider
Relation: Nephew
Other(Optional):

Staff
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Subject:
Relative:
Relation:

Name: Margaret Poppins
Appearance: Brown hair in a bun, brown eyes.
Personality: Practically Perfect in Every Way.
Subject: Principal
Relative: Mary Poppins
Relation: Sister

Girls Dorms
1. Soraya & Claire & Marceline
2. Brielle & Avalon & Jackie
3. Katherine & Splendora & Vivian
4. Yakone & Chiya & Suzanne
5. Dorothea & Emma & Hannah
6. Morgan & Margaret & Helen

Boys Dorms
1. Rowan & Jack & Oz
2. Maurice/Levi & Henry & Anthony
3. John & Charles & Frederic
4. Joshua & Max &
5. Noah & Marty & Tommy

I am so excited that I'm just signing up right away. I have so many characters I want to reuse from SOD and ASOD. I will sign up the deffinite 2 I want to use.

Name: Marciline Oceana (Marci)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?context_id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=87266440
Personality: Happy, bubbly, social butterfly, optimist, best friends with Jacqui
Relative: Ariel
Other(Optional): She turns into a mermaid when she submerges in water

Name: Margaret Jacquiline White (Everyone calls her Jacqui)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/pinterest_s..._id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=79331621
Personality: Same as Marci pretty much, best friends with Marci
Relative: Snow White
Other(Optional): She has an unlimited supply of magic apples that do different things

Sound familiar to anyone? ;)

And about the cutting people idea, I actually like that because it keeps people active.

Fairywings said:

Rules:
*Be nice
*Only characters actually belonging to Disney, not from Marvel or Star Wars or anything like that

Nurse
Counselor
A Day
English
Science
PE
B Day
Math
History
Tech
Disney (not exactly sure what this class is, guess Disney trivia or history or whatever)

Student
Name:
Personality:
Relative:
Relation:
Other(Optional):

Personality: She is fun loving and adventurous. She is spirited, friendly, understanding and kind. She is stubborn and independent and doesn’t need a boy. Sometimes she likes being a princess and sometimes she finds it boring.
Other(Optional):

Personality: Always a bit more practical and less dreamy than her cousin, when she fell into New York with Giselle she fell in love with the city and the life there and chose to stay rather than return to Andalasia. She was kind of adopted by Robert and Giselle and acts as an older sister to Morgan. She likes to draw and design and model fashion for Andalasia Fashions.
Other(Optional):

Personality: He is skilled at archery, riding, and an all manner of sports. He is wild and adventurous and daring and independent. He might be a prince, but he’s a rogue warrior prince for sure. He often struggles with responsibility.
Other(Optional):

Personality: Charming and flirtatious, friendly, popular. A quick thinker, quick on his feet and quick with his hands. Good reflexes, an eye for detail. Funny and sarcastic. Relaxed, casual, would rather have a good time than worry or study.
Other(Optional):

Staff
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Subject:
Relative:
Relation:

Girls Dorms
1. Soraya
2. Brielle

Boys Dorms
1. Rowan
2. Maurice/Levi

So they just have to be related to a dis character

_Mari♡DIS_

Name: Claire Charming
Appearance: Blonde hair that's usually down and blue eyes. Usually wearing slightly formal clothes, like a nice shirt our blouse and skirt, with earrings and a necklace or bracelet.
Personality: A little quiet, she has a tendency to only talk after being approached and spoken to. Dislikes having to talk in front of people, especially the entire class. As far as school goes, Claire is pretty smart. She works hard to keep her grades up. She loves to read and write, and has a good singing voice. Always sticks to the rules.
Relative: Cinderella and Prince Charming
Other(Optional): None

I had no clue what her last name would be, so... yeah:confused3

Name: Avalon
Appearance: About 5 inches tall, she has very long blonde hair and light blue-gray eyes. Always dressed in fairy attire that's usually blue, so flower petal outfits make up most of her wardrobe. Has wings that slightly represent a butterfly.
Personality: Avalon can talk a lot, and she is very rarely patient with anything. She loves using her water talent as much as she can. She has average grades in school, and has to work hard to really understand most of the things they talk about, since she's used to not having school in Pixie Hollow.
Relative: Rani (Disney Fairy)
Other(Optional): Can control water

Name: Jack Hawkins
Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes, usually wearing plain clothes. A little tall for his age, and athletic.
Personality: Jack is more of a rebel, especially when it comes to school. He has okay grades. and he could probably do better, but he doesn't care too much. He'd much rather be out on his solar surfer than stuck in a classroom.
Relative: Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)

Still working on a teacher.

So they just have to be related to a dis character

_Mari♡DIS_

Yes.

Can we do people related to villains?

Yes.

Name: Claire Charming
Appearance: Blonde hair that's usually down and blue eyes. Usually wearing slightly formal clothes, like a nice shirt our blouse and skirt, with earrings and a necklace or bracelet.
Personality: A little quiet, she has a tendency to only talk after being approached and spoken to. Dislikes having to talk in front of people, especially the entire class. As far as school goes, Claire is pretty smart. She works hard to keep her grades up. She loves to read and write, and has a good singing voice. Always sticks to the rules.
Relative: Cinderella and Prince Charming

I had no clue what her last name would be, so... yeah:confused3

Name: Avalon
Appearance: About 5 inches tall, she has very long blonde hair and light blue-gray eyes. Always dressed in fairy attire that's usually blue, so flower petal outfits make up most of her wardrobe. Has wings that slightly represent a butterfly.
Personality: Avalon can talk a lot, and she is very rarely patient with anything. She loves using her water talent as much as she can. She has average grades in school, and has to work hard to really understand most of the things they talk about, since she's used to not having school in Pixie Hollow.
Relative: Rani (Disney Fairy)
Other(Optional): Can control water

Name: Jack Hawkins
Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes, usually wearing plain clothes. A little tall for his age, and athletic.
Personality: Jack is more of a rebel, especially when it comes to school. He has okay grades. and he could probably do better, but he doesn't care too much. He'd much rather be out on his solar surfer than stuck in a classroom.
Relative: Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)

Still working on a teacher.

Accepted

Yay to the vilains! Now I can do what I wanted to. One is a past character and one is a new one.

Name: Katherine Hart (Kat)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/renee_baird/thing?id=107169541
Personality: Major bad girl. She doesn't follow the rules and sometimes does her homework. She has a very low temper. If you majorly get on her nerves, it's off with your head, literally.
Relative: Queen Of Hearts
Relation: Neice
Other(Optional):...

Name: Henry Underworld (Super bad last name, I couldn't really think of one)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/emo_boy_wit...id=3742516&context_type=lookbook&id=108718259
Personality: Dark, likes the color blue and death, wants to take over the world one day, rule breaker
Relative: Hades
Relation: Son
Other(Optional): Has his father's powers.

Name: Morgan Molly Ferrus
Appearance: straight brown hair, green eyes, pretty but tough looking, muscular build
Personality: sarcastic, can be funny at times, smart
Relative: Forge Ferrus (Max Steel)
Relation: daughter
Other(Optional): can generate small amounts of TURBO energy that can make her stronger than normal and gives her other abilities she's still figuring out

Name: Margret McGrath
Appearance: light brown hair, brown eyes, usually wears a blue jacket and jeans
Personality: easy going, smart, extremely good at spying and fighting, good friends with her cousin Morgan
Relative: Molly McGrath (her mom) and Max Steel (her brother), Forge Ferrus (her uncle)
Relation: daughter, niece, and sister
Other(Optional): generates large amounts of TURBO energy after accidentally being exposed to it, so she has an UltraLink called Zoom (which is short for N'Bara Atszoom X378 but that probably doesn't matter) that can control the TURBO energy so she doesn't explode.

Is it ok if she has the UltraLink? It'll be like Blue (Josh's UltraLink) in COD

Name: Splendora North
Appearance: curly long brown hair, usually wears red or pink, very pretty
Personality: kind and a bit naïve, its in her nature to be evil but she prefers to be nice unless provoked, she's still shocked that her sisters are wicked witches
Relative: Theodora and Evanora (from Oz, the Great and Powerful)
Relation: sister
Other(Optional): can't tpuch water or else she'll melt

Name: Oz Digs Jr (never goes by Jr)
Appearance: brown hair, cute, tall and thin, usually has a bag of magic tricks
Personality: somewhat flirty, has a crush on Splendora, can't really do magic
Relative: Oz and Glinda
Relation:son
Other(Optional): none

Might post other characters later. For now Splendora isn't an Anti

Appearance: straight brown hair, green eyes, pretty but tough looking, muscular build
Other(Optional): can generate small amounts of TURBO energy that can make her stronger than normal and gives her other abilities she's still figuring out

Personality: easy going, smart, extremely good at spying and fighting, good friends with her cousin Morgan
Relative: Molly McGrath (her mom) and Max Steel (her brother), Forge Ferrus (her uncle)
Other(Optional): generates large amounts of TURBO energy after accidentally being exposed to it, so she has an UltraLink called Zoom (which is short for N'Bara Atszoom X378 but that probably doesn't matter) that can control the TURBO energy so she doesn't explode.

Personality: kind and a bit naïve, its in her nature to be evil but she prefers to be nice unless provoked, she's still shocked that her sisters are wicked witches

I read the name Splendora and thought of Splenda, the fake sugar...

I am so excited that I'm just signing up right away. I have so many characters I want to reuse from SOD and ASOD. I will sign up the deffinite 2 I want to use.

Name: Marciline Oceana (Marci)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?context_id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=87266440
Personality: Happy, bubbly, social butterfly, optimist, best friends with Jacqui
Relative: Ariel
Other(Optional): She turns into a mermaid when she submerges in water

Name: Margaret Jacquiline White (Everyone calls her Jacqui)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/pinterest_s..._id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=79331621
Personality: Same as Marci pretty much, best friends with Marci
Relative: Snow White
Other(Optional): She has an unlimited supply of magic apples that do different things

Sound familiar to anyone? ;)

And about the cutting people idea, I actually like that because it keeps people active.

Yay to the vilains! Now I can do what I wanted to. One is a past character and one is a new one.

Name: Katherine Hart (Kat)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/renee_baird/thing?id=107169541
Personality: Major bad girl. She doesn't follow the rules and sometimes does her homework. She has a very low temper. If you majorly get on her nerves, it's off with your head, literally.
Relative: Queen Of Hearts
Relation: Neice
Other(Optional):...

Name: Henry Underworld (Super bad last name, I couldn't really think of one)
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/emo_boy_wit...id=3742516&context_type=lookbook&id=108718259
Personality: Dark, likes the color blue and death, wants to take over the world one day, rule breaker
Relative: Hades
Relation: Son
Other(Optional): Has his father's powers.

I have no idea what an Ultralink is And I really do not care enough so okay.

All accepted

Who are you and what have you done with Perry?! (Jk)
Lol ok. It's a simple concept, I'll probably end up having my characters explain it more than once.

Rules:
*Be nice

Nurse
Counselor
A Day
English
Science
PE
B Day
Math
History
Tech

Student
Name:
Personality:
Relative:
Relation:
Other(Optional):

Other(Optional):

Other(Optional):

Other(Optional):

Other(Optional):

Staff
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Subject:
Relative:
Relation:

Girls Dorms
1. Soraya & Claire & Marceline & Molly
2. Brielle & Avalon & Jackie & Margaret
3. Katherine & Splendora &

Boys Dorms
1. Rowan & Jack & Oz &
2. Maurice/Levi & Henry &

Name: Chiiya (cheeya)
Appearance: Short and thin. Long black hair to the middle of her back. Dark eyes.
Personality: Kind to everyone and everything. But she's also tough like her mom.
Relative: Mulan and Shang

Okay And I am Perry

It seems unlike you not to care, but I figured no one had decided to hack your Dis account and post a new RP. That theory was just a joke, unlike my theory that Cindy got kidnapped by aliens to help take over the earth (because she's smart enough to do it, she just needs the alien manpower) and got replaced by a robot that knows how regular teenagers act. That one is totally true. I figured it out when she started saying/doing girly things which is completely unlike her.

It seems unlike you not to care, but I figured no one had decided to hack your Dis account and post a new RP. That theory was just a joke, unlike my theory that Cindy got kidnapped by aliens to help take over the earth (because she's smart enough to do it, she just needs the alien manpower) and got replaced by a robot that knows how regular teenagers act. That one is totally true. I figured it out when she started saying/doing girly things which is completely unlike her.

Sometimes when I'm doing a lot of things at once I tend not to ask questions that don't seem immediately important. That was one of those times.

I have no idea what an Ultralink is And I really do not care enough so okay.

All accepted
:laughing:

-_- are we still arguing that? :rotfl::goodvibes

Name: Chiiya (cheeya)
Appearance: Short and thin. Long black hair to the middle of her back. Dark eyes.
Personality: Kind to everyone and everything. But she's also tough like her mom.
Relative: Mulan and Shang

You know you don't need to quote everything.

Accepted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter