Accepted for QSFB...what could be the work location?

luvmylatte

Mouseketeer
My DD just got accepted as a QSFB cast member. Hooray! Question is what could she be doing at WDW? Would she most likely be running a popcorn cart or would she be working the grill at a QS stop? Being a cashier would be cool too, but right now we are trying to find out what they assign e college kids to do. When are the dates of arrival? We haven't gotten that info yet.

pixiedust:

There are all kinds of options. My daughter did her CP at The Main Street Bakery and Casey's. One of her roommates was QS on a cart in Liberty Square. Another roommate worked Quick Service at Port Orleans - Riverside, then extended to Art of Animation before it opened and into its very early days.

She could be placed anywhere. I work with CP's at POR that do a variety of things, cashier, beverage station, sweep floors, clean tables, empty trash, take orders, and work in our bakery. In any shift, she could rotate and do all those things.

My daughter did QSFB in 2010. She was assigned to Beach Club Market(very tiny and not many working there) but she also was deployed quite a bit to Port Orleans, All Stars, and Caribbean. Mainly she worked the line getting things on the trays. She actually never cashiered ever. Because she worked at the resorts she never really had crazy hours either.

Me and all of my roommates were QS - I worked at Backlot express in HWS and when your at a QS location like that, everyday you are constantly switching tasks. You could be on grill for 2 hours, then salad for 1 hour, then break, then ect. ect. If you are cashier, then you are cashier for the whole day. My one roommate was QS for outdoor foods in animal kingdom which meant she was either working at a popcorn or icecream stand, or working at one of the little huts that sold pretty much the same thing! Hope this helps!

I work in MK Stands West, so I can be placed in any of the QSFB locations in Liberty Square, Adventure and Frontier. I haven't been trained for Adventure or Frontier yet so I've been in Liberty since I started, and I work in Sleepy Hollow, Market, and hot dog/turkey/sandwich carts. It depends on where the computer system puts you each day.

My DD just got accepted as a QSFB cast member. Hooray! Question is what could she be doing at WDW? Would she most likely be running a popcorn cart or would she be working the grill at a QS stop? Being a cashier would be cool too, but right now we are trying to find out what they assign e college kids to do. When are the dates of arrival? We haven't gotten that info yet.

pixiedust:

I just got accepted today for QSFB for fall advantage. When does your daughter arrive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter