Access to hotel facilities

FiFi Rose

<font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s
We're staying in disneyland hotel can we use the facilities at the other disney hotels or just the ones at our own hotel? The swimming pool looks great at Sequoia Lodge but a bit small at our hotel. If so how do you do this?

no you can only use the swimming pool in your own hotel. You can use the bars, restaurants, shops, character meets etc in any hotel

Thats a pity the pool looks great at Sequoia the kids would have loved it. DLH one looks a bit too formal/adult for the kids.

Thats a pity the pool looks great at Sequoia the kids would have loved it. DLH one looks a bit too formal/adult for the kids.

Maybe worth considering changing to the Sequoia if you feel your family would make better use of the larger pool :)

We did consider it but went to DLH last year and breakfast/characters were great. Also traveling with 2 kids and an OAP on my own so need to be close to parks for youngest and granny! They both need an afternoon nap and I might just keep my sanity if I can send them back to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter