Accessible cabin 5552 on fantasy

phi2012

Mouseketeer
Looking at which cabins we may be able to have on our next cruise in aug 2024. And the disney deck plan shows cabin 5552 on the fantasy as being accessible for 5 people. All the videos of this cabin seem to be from like 8 years ago and show that it has one double, 1x sofa bed and 1x drop down (so max 4 people).

So my question is has disney made it so that they can have another bed in there? Maybe a Murphy bed or trundle type thing?

I see what you mean on the DCL deck plans; but I fear it’s a typo. DCL specifically mentions that 4E sleeps only 3-4 (I think they may have been reclassified at one point because of the larger balcony). From the description of Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah - Accessible;
  • Sleeps: 4 to 5, except Category 4E staterooms which sleep 3 to 4

Looking at which cabins we may be able to have on our next cruise in aug 2024. And the disney deck plan shows cabin 5552 on the fantasy as being accessible for 5 people. All the videos of this cabin seem to be from like 8 years ago and show that it has one double, 1x sofa bed and 1x drop down (so max 4 people).

So my question is has disney made it so that they can have another bed in there? Maybe a Murphy bed or trundle type thing?

Funny I just booked my first ever cruise for next May and booked that room.
Like you I watched the videos and saw the bigger verandah.
I too was worried as the videos were so old.
Since booking I’m not sure if the room I’ve booked is the same as the one in the video.
The picture of the room on my reservation is so different- not sure if this is accurate?!

Just googled some more after posting and now seen some pictures, that seem to show it is the same as what’s in the old videos.

My reservation says 5552 can sleep up to 5 people. So it’d make sense it would have the Murphy bed, similar to the one in the video.
I’m hoping so, as my son would so much prefer that to a sofa bed.

However I’m totally new to this and have no idea for certain.
Just hoping someone will post something before I go, so I know for sure.
If not I’m still excited to go in my first ever Disney Cruise!

Last edited:
The picture of the room on my reservation is so different- not sure if this is accurate?!
I've noticed that the pictures of the rooms on the DCL website are very generic and are not representative of your actual stateroom, so I wouldn't panic about that at all. You'll have better luck finding stateroom reports/videos online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter