• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accessible Parking Permit

MomAbout

Earning My Ears
Our child has an accessible parking permit that we use in Ontario, Canada. Does anyone know if Disney, other parks, and Florida in general, will honor her permit?

I showed my handicapped parking permit from NC at check in and the resort parking fees were waived at POFQ. I have had the license plate for several years, as well as the hanging tag, which I got specifically to be able to show at check in.

I showed my handicapped parking permit from NC at check in and the resort parking fees were waived at POFQ. I have had the license plate for several years, as well as the hanging tag, which I got specifically to be able to show at check in.
Most states also give you an ID card to carry as proof of eligibility

Most states also give you an ID card to carry as proof of eligibility
Some states do, ours doesn’t. So, don’t be surprised if you ask and are told it’s not available.
Different states also have different rules regarding handicapped license plates and the number of hang tags provided (or even if they will provide both a license plate and hang tag). In Minnesota, the disabled person needs to either be a minor or own the vehicle to get handicapped plates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter