• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accessible rooms at the Swan

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Does any-one have any information about accessible rooms for the Swan?
We need one to accommodate the ECV and be easier to move around in but do not need a roll-in shower etc so wondered what sort of room we might have?

I stayed at the Swan last year for a convention and had an ECV with me. There was plenty of space in the room for two people and the ECV.

Hi Cheshire Figment,
Thank you for your reply, I hope you don't mind me asking a few other questions of you?
Did you book a room especially to accommodate the ECV or did you have a standard room with no provision and found it ok?
Did you use the disabled parking and/or the refridgerator and were you charged for them?
We have just changed our booking from the POP as we discovered the teachers rate and I am trying to find out if there are charges for the above so I can budget for them.:)

I booked a standard room. Since I have a handicap tag valet parking was free. I asked for a refrigerator for medications and there was no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter