Accessible rooms on disney dream

luvdmouse

Mouseketeer
Just booked an accessible room on Dream. Wanted to know if anyone has stayed in one. We are booked in 8588 and I am taking my mom, who has parkinson's and my three teens. I am the one with the knee surgeries/problems. Trying to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Thanks.

We stayed in room 7138 on the Disney Magic (different boat I know) which was one of the few accessible rooms (1 queen bed with pullout couch).

It was quite spacious for a cruise room from what we researched. We could fit the wheelchair in the room without too much inconvenience.

The bathroom was HUGE which was great for the wheelchair. It included the roll in shower which, again, was plenty large enough.

Dan

We were in the accessible stateroom right next to yours. The category is 4B, deluxe family oceanview stateroom with verandah. It was quite spacious and had a touchpad to open/close the door. The bathroom was a bit smaller than those in the accessible staterooms on the Magic/Wonder but adequate. The verandah is the same size as those for that category and a bit narrow for a w/c. I could go outside and could see quite well ( clear plexiglass verandah) but would not have been able to close the sliding door w/o sitting horizontally outside, which wasn't possible due to the two chairs already placed there. I tried to share a photo of the stateroom and verandah from photobucket, but for some reason I wasn't able to share them. The location is great though- very convenient!---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter