• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accessing villa without primary guest

disneygirl1972

DIS Veteran
Well that title sounds confusing. Our party is a group of 8. Half arrive early in the day, including the primary. My group arrives a bit later in the afternoon. Once our primary guest checks in, if they go about their day in a park, will I be able to access the room with my MagicBand upon arrival. Assuming it is ready & they send me the #, of course.

Well that title sounds confusing. Our party is a group of 8. Half arrive early in the day, including the primary. My group arrives a bit later in the afternoon. Once our primary guest checks in, if they go about their day in a park, will I be able to access the room with my MagicBand upon arrival. Assuming it is ready & they send me the #, of course.
We didn't have any trouble when we stayed in a 2br villa at OKW. Five of us arrived first and one person came about 5 hours later when we were at the parks. They didn't have any trouble getting into the resort room. One person didn't check in until the next day and they didn't have a problem, wither. :)

No problem at all, we fly in from different places and arrive at different times, sometimes even different days. The MB of all linked guests on the reservation will open the door. I’m the primary and I’m the only one who get’s the room number text usually after I land and turn off airplane mode on my phone, I always arrive first so I just text the villa no. to others, but if I were ever still in the air when someone in my party arrived I assume the front desk could tell them the villa no. and they’d be able to get in w/ the MB.

If no one has gotten a text yet (I ever have) from the online checkin, any names adult ok the reservation can check in. And then access the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter