Accidentally booked savis workshop at Disney Land

The Klausners

Earning My Ears
Anyone know of any ideas to help? Here at Hollywood. Went to check in for our appointment w our two boys and learned that we have reservations in California! Two very VERY sad boys!!! We’re here all week and willing to change all of our day plans to bring them back.

Any advice is appreciated.

We’re here at Hollywood Studios today and just went to check our two boys into our reservation for Savi’s Workshop. Our reservations were mistakenly made for Disney Land. Pretty desperate here. Two boys in tears. Anyone have any ideas or know of appointments?? Here all week and Willing to change our days around to get the boys in!

All ideas welcome! thank you!

Last edited:
We’re here at Hollywood Studios today and just went to check our two boys into our reservation for Savi’s Workshop. Our reservations were mistakenly made for Disney Land. Pretty desperate here. Two boys in tears. Anyone have any ideas or know of resale on appointments?? Here all week and Willing to change our days around to get the boys in!

All ideas welcome! thank you!
Oh gosh! Were ***they not able to accommodate you all? Did you ask someone at Guest service for assistance?

Anyone know of any ideas to help? Here at Hollywood. Went to check in for our appointment w our two boys and learned that we have reservations in California! Two very VERY sad boys!!! We’re here all week and willing to change all of our day plans to bring them back.

Were the cast members able to do anything to help? I would've thought they MIGHT be able to slide you into a session because personally can see how it can happen, I almost booked a Droid session at Disneyland myself cause I google searched it only to realize I had ended up in the Disneyland site. If they couldn't do anything, I'm not sure who might be able to. Maybe customer service perhaps? I'm curious what others might have to say too.

I am so sorry this happened!!

It’s not much help but I would recommend checking often for a cancellation. I know with dining ADRs people often cancel the day before but honestly not guessing this happens as often with these reservations. :(

Unfortunately added to the challenge is that park reservations for DHS are currently full for the remainder of the week which would mean you would needs reservations at 2PM or later plus park hopper tickets.

Wish the news was better but hoping something still works out for you.

not sure how old your boys are? Not nearly the same but would they be interested in making the lesser expensive light sabres at the store that exits from Star Tours?

You can buy light sabers at Doc Ondars shop. Your kids won’t make them, but there are several to choose from. And some accessories if I remember right. Maybe it will take the sting out if they get a light saber anyway.

Omg, I would throw myself onto the mercy of the Savi's CMs, explaining the situation and making myself available for any cancellations. And, sorry to say, be addicted to checking over and over on my phone. And I'd be at Guest Services, anyone who would listen, in case someone is more motivated and/or creative in helping you than whomever you first dealth with.
I messed up getting my kids signed up Jedi training back in 2016 and had to make emergency PPO Hollywood & Vine breakfast ressies around 1am after everyone did their last-minute cancellations, to get in before the crowd two days later.
I like people's suggestions for other lightsabers, but hard to assess how effective they'll be without knowing kids' ages and depth of SW addiction. I hope something works out. Keep us updated, and know that longview, everything will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter