• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Account Deactivated message on all Disney Log-ins

Tried to log into both DVC and DCL websites this afternoon. Getting an "account deactivated" error message. Called Member Services and was told it's a "global problem" at the moment. Anyone else having this issue?
My husband I are having the same problem.

Same. I called member services and they said there is a technical issue going on. She checked and all my reservations are intact.

Yeah, me too. Checked here thinking if it was a system wide problem Disboards would have a thread about it, and yep.

I get deactivated for Dvc and regular Disney website. Have not tried a Disney+ yet. My mde app is working.

This is one way to clear out all the "undesirable" guests I guess. Just ghost all the DVC members and don't let them create reservations or get park passes because of a "glitch". GENIUS!

200.gif

Issue for me as well - I was trying to do my daily sweepstakes entry and got an error. Went to DVC, said my account was deactivated. Made my heart skip in the bad way. My husband's account is fine.

I'm starting to really freak out. My Aspergers and ADHD are getting the best of me. MDE app is logged out. Im not sure if it is the same password as my Disney account or it is just linked. My phone is always logged in since I downloaded the app. Really nervous

I'm starting to really freak out. My Aspergers and ADHD are getting the best of me. MDE app is logged out. Im not sure if it is the same password as my Disney account or it is just linked. My phone is always logged in since I downloaded the app. Really nervous

All of your Disney accounts tied to the same email will be the same password

Unless you escaped the system wide merge all your Disney accounts have the same login and password.

Just don’t change anything in your phone setting for the site, and everything should be fine when Disney fixes their end.

In absolutely worst case, you may need to use the password reset function, but most likely this won’t be required.

I think MDE is tied to my gmail account for my phone. My Disney account is a different email.

Issue for me as well - I was trying to do my daily sweepstakes entry and got an error. Went to DVC, said my account was deactivated. Made my heart skip in the bad way. My husband's account is fine.
“Daily sweepstakes entry”? What is this?

Well, thank goodness others are getting this. I just about had an anxiety attack when I tried to log on and check something a few minutes ago and saw that message- we have a trip coming up with so much planned and things still left to search for. Good grief, there’s always something with Disney’s IT, this is crazy. I have never had these issues with all of the other sites I use frequently.

Still working OK here.

I noticed a change - When the log-in pops up there are asterisks in my username.

I just called and was told this is a known issue and to give it an hour or so and try logging in again, and if I can’t get in by tomorrow to call back. She was able to see my account and see that all of our plans and reservations are all there, and made a note that I called and what she told me. 🤞 this is quickly fixed and everything is all there when I check back soon.

I'm having the same problem and am currently on hold with Disney because I'm freaking out! I can't get into any of my Disney accounts or DVC.

Edited:
I went back to read through the thread and see that I am in good company here. Praying this is fixed quickly...and that they don't suddenly release HEA dessert party reservations while I'm blocked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter