Ace of Cakes Or Cake Boss?

thats really hard, because theyre both really good shows :) my sister got me watching them

deffinetly ace of cakes. I feel like they all have so much fun together, they're fun to watch and the cakes are always amazing! Buddy and his family are kind of irritating, and I don't think the cakes are as good looking.

I like both, but I prefer Ace of Cakes by this much. Especially since they did a Harry Potter cake for the HBP premiere.

That cake was aaaamazing.

deffinetly ace of cakes. I feel like they all have so much fun together, they're fun to watch and the cakes are always amazing! Buddy and his family are kind of irritating, and I don't think the cakes are as good looking.

This. :thumbsup2

Cake boss! I mean they may not do huge complicated cakes but they look so pretty and they have a lot of fun! I've never seen ace of cakes so :confused3

I have never seen Ace of Cakes but do watch Cake Boss. Who could imagine cakes cause so much drama!:laughing:

I actually got to go to Carlos' Bakery a few weeks ago. The place is tiny, could barely move in there it was so packed. Buddy actually came out and waved and they were shooting in back at time for show which was cool. BUT, the food was horrible! We got different cookies and pastries and none of it was good. It was all pretty though.

Cake Boss! (I admit I've never seen ace of cakes but I'll try to watch it next time it's on) But I love the personalities of everybody on cake boss, they just make the show so interesting!

Aces of Cakes, Like others I feel like Cake Boss is just copying Aces of Cake. I haven't really watched alot of Cake Boss since I saw it and thought they were just copying it Ace of Cake.

Aces of Cakes, Like others I feel like Cake Boss is just copying Aces of Cake. I haven't really watched alot of Cake Boss since I saw it and thought they were just copying it Ace of Cake.
Exactly what I thought. I've seen Cake Boss a couple times but it just doesn't seem like they have half as much fun as they do on AOC. I haven't seen them fight once on AOC and it seems like there's always something dramatic on CB. I'm so mad they cancelled AOC!!:headache:

Cake Boss all the way! I love their show! I saw Ace of Cakes maybe once and I was super bored with it... I don't think they compare to Cake Boss. I love everybody's personality on Cake Boss. Buddy just gets a little dramatic at times and it always makes me laugh!:rotfl2:

I prefer Ace for the attitude.

I've been to Carlo's Bakery before but the line was like two hours long to get in. ):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter