Activate San Antonio Platinum Pass at Orlando

Have the paper tickets in hand ready to go! Clerk #4 or so knew the deal!!

Here is a list of the discounts we got with a Super Grover at SeaWorld Orlando. I had paper tickets mailed to me ($8 charge) total, NOT per ticket. Straight through turnstile at SeaWorld as first ever use, no activation at Sesame Place needed.

Free pref parking CLOSE to gate.

reserved seating for shows (norammly best seats in house, which was VERY important on Dec 31st when some folks were lining up 60 min before show to secure seat. I showed up 15 min prior and got best seat in house)

10% off all food

$4 off a wheelchair rent (normally $14)

$1 off dolphin feeding and sea lion feeding

Free ride up sky tower

So, has anyone gotten a San Antonio 2 year pass mailed to them with activated, ready for turnstile at Orlando card????

^I don't see why that wouldn't work. They offer a $8 FedEx option to have the passes mailed in advance of use. It says to allow 3-4 days.

Thanks for a very informative post! Has anyone used this at Busch Gardens Tampa? Any problems activating? What benefits did you receive?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Super Grover Pass entitles you to discounted admission at Discovery Cove like the SeaWorld pass?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Does anyone know if the Super Grover Pass entitles you to discounted admission at Discovery Cove like the SeaWorld pass?

Thanks,
Jennifer

I called DC two days ago, and the lady had to look it up. Then she said, yes, if you have a pass that's good for other parks then you get the annual pass discount for DC. It is a huge savings for us.

It's $69 for a non-dolphin swim person, and $169 for a dolphin swim. For us, we plan on taking my mom and she and I do the non-swim, and my 2 kids (ages aren't right in my signature, oops) will do the swim. What we save is the amount I'll pay for the super grover passes, so it's like getting Aquatica and BG (both Tampa this trip next month, and Williamsburg this summer since we're only 3 hours away) for free (of course add in the extra I'll spend on food, and really they're making more money from me!).

You do need to book it ahead of time, and she was warning me (I know she's really a sales lady, but some folks may get upset if they don't realize that DC does sell out and if they get higher capacity they will not be able to offer the discount) to book as soon as I know. She said this week had days that were booked up.

You can check online for availability: use the promo code passholder2011 (I think, can't find my sticky note). You will need the actual pass to book it I think.

For only $69, it would be worth spending the day more than once! Not this trip, but for the swimming and food, that's a great deal. I have no interest in the dolphins, but my kids really want to do it.

Thanks for a very informative post! Has anyone used this at Busch Gardens Tampa? Any problems activating? What benefits did you receive?

Thanks!

The internet voucher that you print at home cannot be traded in for a card anywhere except for Sesame Place. If you bring the internet voucher to any park other than Sesame Place, it will get you admission, but no other benefits. If you pay to have the pass shipped to you, it is the same card that is ready to use and entitles you to all benefits.

I used the Super Grover Pass at SWO, BGT, and AQ. I received free parking, discounts on food and merchandise, and reserved seating at the shows.

Any update on the $199 ticket for 2 years? Wondering if anybody managed use it fully in Orlando first.

I just looked and the SA pass is now $269 but is good for 2 years. Click on the platinum pass info and you will see the details. I don't know about activation issues, we live between BGT and BGW and we have had Williamsburg passes for about a decade. We took a special trip last year to get DS's just so we wouldn't have a problem. Seems to me a rule is a rule.

I purchased my platinum passes on the phone for Sea World San Antonio and had them mailed to me. I live in FL and went to Sea World first to activate them and had no problem. We still get preferred parking and all of the other perks, just our 50% off ticket for a friend was to the San Antonio park. Who cares though:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter