Activites at Fort Wilderness...????

pkitty

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me
Has anybody ever stayed at Fort Wilderness or done any of the activities that they offer out there????!!!!Apparently they have character dining, horeback riding a petting zoo that kinda thing...is it worth checking out???? I'am interested in seeing some of the things that I haven't seen before at WDW and this is one of them!!!!!

We have stayed at Ft. Wilderness. We love the campfire, sing along and movies. It is offered nightly. The time changes by season. It is behind the main trading post. You usually don't see many teenagers, but all other age groups are well represented - grandparents without younger generations, many generations together and parents with kids. It is lots of fun. We make this a part of every trip we take. Didn't mention it but surprise guests show up to the sing along and do pictures and autographs.(Chip & Dale)

We have never done any of the activities you mentioned, but have done the hoop-de-do revue. It was okay, but we prefer the luau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter